This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zykrez
    User
    Member since June 03, 2020

Soldier Name: (Example: SexyWhiteDude)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/835349707
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes
    Appeal: Um so i appellantly got banned for having a "linked account" when i havent been on live serveres since 2018 or 19 cant remember but ive never hacked or done anything wrong in any way i dont know if my account got hacked at some point but ive played battlefield since bf3 on playstation and never hacked so i would just like to get unbanned cause i really want to go back and play some games again found some serveres yesterday without the "anti cheat" or what ever this is but yeah im sorry if i did something wrong ps sorry for my broken english

• Zykrez
    User

And as i can see its linked to an account called annemor or something i think i was friends with him at some point but cant remember it that well but legit ive only ever had this account 

• Zykrez
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Has your account ever been compromised?

• Zykrez
    User

Yes i think so

• Zykrez
    Retired Staff

What makes you think so?
  • Zykrez
    User

Because at a time i had to get my origin account back from a ip in asia (i live in denmark) so i guees it has been compromised

• Zykrez
    User

But yeah i really just want to get back to playing bf4 again

• Zykrez
    Retired Staff

Go to EA.com, sign in to your account and go to the "Security" tab. Take a screenshot and post it here to see your past logins.

• Zykrez
    User

Ive accually never know about this feature so ive never had the security code on for approved accounts and only just now put it on so the only one that shows is my own computer but incase you still want the link here its is in danish keep in mind

https://gyazo.com/82b7deabbfb1940543c7126024507b6a

• Zykrez
    User

bump

• Zykrez
    Retired Staff

"

Because at a time i had to get my origin account back from a ip in asia (i live in denmark) so i guees it has been compromised

Zykrez
    Nothing in your play history seems to suggest you have ever used an Asian IP.

There is no evidence that your account is not linked to the other account either.

Appeal Denied.