This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Djinns-9
    User
    Member since May 25, 2020

Soldier Name: Djinns-9
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Djinns-9

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal:

Hello reader,

I re-downloaded BF4 today in a nice mood to replay amazing game, only to find out that is has been banned for aimbot. Naturally I was confused because don't use cheats. I saw all the loadouts changed to guns I'd never use and all my friends were deleted. Only 2 weird names I did not recognize. On the battlelog profile I saw some other names, perhaps they are hackers/cheaters as well? I came to the conclusion (after joining a few servers and seeing in the chat I was banned by [BF4BD] for aimbot) that I needed to go here. I read up on a couple of threads and tried my luck with EA to proof my innocense through verifying an IP adress. Unfortonately EA was not succesful in this. I'll post the transcript.

I understand this case does not look very strong for me. Can you assist me in trying to proof myself an innocent player? I've ran out of ideas.

Removed by staff due to PII

Thank you for your time.

Greetings, Djinns-9.

• Djinns-9
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Go to EA.com and under "Security" on your account see what other log ins you have. Post a screenshot of that here.

• Djinns-9
    Retired Staff

I've removed your transcripts as you posted a lot of identifiable information that could be used to dox you or compromise your account.

• Djinns-9
    User

"

Go to EA.com and under "Security" on your account see what other log ins you have. Post a screenshot of that here.

Angry_Cuban13
    Thank you for responding so quickly.

SS: https://imgur.com/r6ZNN3I
    For some reason it does not show any logins at all. Do you have any idea as to why that is? Or do you know another way to see this?

All I have as other 'evidence' is that I stopped playing about 3 years ago and installed today. He started adding people 2 months ago.
    Seen here: https://imgur.com/nz6pGnU

Hopefully we can work out a way to solve this...

• Djinns-9
    User

"

I've removed your transcripts as you posted a lot of identifiable information that could be used to dox you or compromise your account.

Angry_Cuban13

Thank you very much, I hadn't realised I did.
  • Djinns-9
    Retired Staff

The people who broke in your account either removed any of the previous sessions when they got banned or EA wiped it. I can't tell you for sure but I think it was the former.

2 months ago I can see a Turkey IP playing, it does seem to match up with your story. The most recent rounds were also played from a diffrent IP than what you tried joining with recently. We have had a recent change in our "hacked accounts" policy. The following response is a copy/paste but the TL;DR is that your account will remain banned but we won't ban any new accounts you create since YOU didn't cheat as far as we know.

• Djinns-9
    Retired Staff

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied. However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game. If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.