This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • FETCH_usa
    User
    Member since February 22, 2019

I registered here to check out a few players that are well known cheaters, just to get their "score" out of curiously … only to find some of them are STAFF here … what a joke. I've said it before and will always believe any server that will not allow spectators or require some sort of paid membership are afraid of being recorded. I'm sure this will be deleted … but at least I did not waste any more than 30 minutes doing this futile exercise.
  • FETCH_usa
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    I registered here to check out a few players that are well known cheaters, just to get their "score" out of curiously … only to find some of them are STAFF here … what a joke. I've said it before and will always believe any server that will not allow spectators or require some sort of paid membership are afraid of being recorded. I'm sure this will be deleted … but at least I did not waste any more than 30 minutes doing this futile exercise.
    FETCH_usa

Well? Which staffmember? Moved your thread to the right forum section. 

Nothing is deleted here. Don't waste those 30 minutes by not telling who you are hinting at. 

• FETCH_usa
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You still waste several minutes just to spread your salt here.

• FETCH_usa
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

How about you act like a grown person and name those who you think are "CheAterS"? Don't write a passive aggressive post about how you feel. We aren't here for your feelings, we are here to ban cheaters.