This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • 4d0n
    User
    Member since February 08, 2018

Hey, I didn't know where to write exactly. I saw the notice that I should report at BF4DB with proof.

This guy keeps using punkbuster... LilKeenann is the username. He admitted to using it and said he didn't care because he can't get banned. Not sure if this is a common issue or not. Pretty sure he's using other hacks.

Hopefully someone can ban him, he's there constantly and it's quite annoying because nobody can play fairly.

N45maYh.jpg

• 4d0n
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

He’s already banned by our plugin. It looks like he was on an official server which he can’t be removed from because dice and ea refuse to let admins have that ability on official servers

• 4d0n
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Yeah, he’s already banned by us, however because it was an official server, he wasn’t able to be removed. A while back they patched the game which prevented us from removing hackers from servers running in Official mode. We always recommend playing on ranked servers that use our plugin for the best protection against hackers. Thanks for your concern and letting us know!