This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Fernando Dias
    Banned
    Member since May 30, 2020

Soldier Name: Fernando_Dias
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/804014767
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  yes

Good afternoon, I acknowledge that there is a bug in the map and, frankly, I didn’t know it could be banned for that, I apologize for the mistake made and that the video be evaluated, as I said, I DON’T GAIN ADVANTAGES ABOUT ANY PLAYER, I always play fair, I never used anything, I wanted it to be evaluated, I'm sorry to waste your time, I'm sad. I have no way to buy a new account, we are in a moment of crisis, PLEASE, I only play on the battlefield 4, because it is my favorite, I WILL TAKE MY ACCOUNT AT RISK, I do not play dirty, I just arrive from work and I play for fun and record to edit viedo later and post on youtube I think It is unfair not to have a second chance, and I really didn’t know it could be banned, because I said it was a test to put on the youtube channel and show the FAILURE of EA GAMES, because in 2020 the error was not corrected. I apologize for the mistake I made, I don't like hacking and I'm in favor of the ban, but in my case I didn't use anything and I didn't kill anyone. thanks for evaluating me, this account is extremely important to me. (I'm using the translator because I don't speak English)

tradução/translater

Boa tarde, reconheço que há um erro no mapa e, francamente, não sabia que poderia ser banido por isso, peço desculpas pelo erro cometido e que o vídeo seja avaliado, como eu disse, NÃO GANHE VANTAGENS SOBRE QUALQUER JOGADOR, sempre jogo limpo, nunca usei nada, queria que fosse avaliado, lamento desperdiçar seu tempo, estou triste. Não tenho como comprar uma nova conta, estamos em um momento de crise, POR FAVOR, só jogo no campo de batalha 4, porque é o meu favorito, FAÇO A MINHA CONTA EM RISCO, não jogo sujo, apenas chegar do trabalho e jogar por diversão e gravar para editar o vídeo mais tarde e postar no youtube eu acho que é injusto não ter uma segunda chance, e eu realmente não sabia que poderia ser banido, porque eu disse que era um teste para coloque no canal do youtube e mostre o FAILURE of EA GAMES, porque em 2020 o erro não foi corrigido. Peço desculpas pelo erro que cometi, não gosto de hackear e sou a favor da proibição, mas no meu caso não usei nada e não matei ninguém. obrigado por me avaliar, esta conta é extremamente importante para mim. (Estou usando o tradutor porque não falo inglês)

• Fernando Dias
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Denied and forum permissions removed.