This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AlphaHooK
    Banned
    Member since February 01, 2018

I want to see the video right now ! Something is unheard of, what do they allow themselves. Since I ask her work as questionable or you are not able to manage an admin to handle properly.

• AlphaHooK
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I think you are not in a position to demand anything. Let's get the following things straight first:

1. Why you try to impersonate a Dice developer?

2. Why you use a CS cheat as name?

3. How did you achieve the very high accuracy in those reports?

4. Why you suddenly try to lower that overall accuracy in a statpadding server after you received a ban here?

While I wait for an answer on those questions, I am gonna try to get that video from the person who reported you.

• AlphaHooK
    Banned

To point 1

Danial Rashidi grew up in my city and is one of my role models.

to point 2

My last name is HooK

Austin Hook and that's why I called myself AlphaHook now really does not know what that name has to do with that but well.

to point 3, I tell them if man is lying on the floor and firing volleys and not rumschiesst continuous fire you get a high accuracy

And to point 4

I was wondering about this server because I love helicopter flying and it seems like I'm not on a server helicopter.

And is it my problem as they say that my last name is supposed to be a cheat, what can I do for that? and then they ban me for that? Do not be angry with me, but it's a bit to laugh something?

• AlphaHooK
    Administrator

3 and 4 make no sense, as you use the exact same gravatar as that CS cheat, and you boosted yourself to C100 on boosting servers. But very creative, I'll give you that. Sure your role model would be proud of such behaviour / breaking the ToS of the game he made.

Ontopic: Can you record some gameplay for me where you achieve those accuracy values and stats (35%+ accuracy with an AEK that is)? Min 720 and 60fps. Uploaded to YT. You can post the link here in this thread.

Replicate the stats in the reports as close as possible. You have 48h.

• AlphaHooK
    Banned

Battle Report last 2 Games 

TTS] Locker | Grenades allowed | Play Fair | 60Hz - Ranked

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/960787717331246016/1945636974/     Accuracy 30%

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/960815500212198336/1945636974/     Accuracy 26%

Each match is different the accuracy varies from game to game and if you look at my other battlereports then you can see that too. it always depends on the opponent how he behaves, if the opponent just sit around it is easy to hit this or if you are in a corner and waiting for who runs past

Youtube Video :

• AlphaHooK
    Administrator

Your footage will be reviewed. Stay tuned!

• AlphaHooK
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

https://bf4db.com/profile/General

https://bf4db.com/profile/D44LE

Any reasonable explanation for creating a second and third BF4DB user account?

I will suspend the two spare accounts you just made yourself.

• AlphaHooK
    Banned

check my IP i am in german !

• AlphaHooK
    Administrator

"

check my IP i am in german !

AlphaHooK

That does not explain why you created two more accounts?

• AlphaHooK
    Banned

now it gets a bit childish ...... how old are you if you ask me? they demanded a video from me in order to know that I have an accuracy of 30 - 35%. and now they say i have created accounds? what does all this have to do with the stats? How ridiculous are you going to do this now?
  • AlphaHooK
    MXT
    User

We have asked you a polite question and want an answer. Why did you just create two additional accounts and now suddenly as we mention said two new accounts you start using a VPN? Things don't add up.

• AlphaHooK
    Banned

because it is annoying to justify having to pay and prove that you play honestly. In addition to that, the video is not even visible by allegedly as wallhacker or something is revoked. And then comes the next point this person who allegedly referred to me as the other players also called that you have set to clean although their stats have much more gengenauikeit kills in the minute, etc. Something I find eigendlich funny if you ask me. And it is not only 1 player but hundreds on their side where you think so can not be.

• AlphaHooK
    MXT
    User

Apart from the IP and secondary account history to give reputation to your own posts, whats up with the claim that your name is "Austin Hook", that doesn't really sound like an austrian name neither does it match the emails you signed up with, got anything to hide or why are you straight up lying?

• AlphaHooK
    Banned

My name is Austin Hook and I currently live in Tyrol because I work verial.
    I want to get to the point now, who is he or what is irrelevant. We would like to add an Ea employee to this case or a staff member from the department or I post this case in the Battlefield 4 forum, I would like to know what they say.
  • AlphaHooK
    MXT
    User

A team of 3 people has analyzed your provided gameplay footage and came to the conclusion that you are using a macro to gain an unfair advantage.

Your video has been saved and can be reuploaded at any time in case you remove it and questions arise in the future.

Your ban will not be lifted. Creating additional ban appeals will result in your BF4DB user account being permanently suspended.

I strongly advise you not to post anything about this case in the battlefield forums since discussions around bans especially third party bans issued by services such as BF4DB are against their ToS and will be removed as soon as they are spotted. I already warned a moderator about a possible thread about this case appearing there soon so there really is no point in doing so.

Appeal denied.

Staffnote: why you got a link to a cheatsite in your bookmarks?  https://i.imgur.com/N110zCB.png