This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • areaVF
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

I thought Internet in France is really good. Or you don't live in France anymore? It so happens we can tell you live in the UK right now. Last time I checked, Internet in this country was also quite solid. Besides, you spent only 40 minutes in the game the battlereport of which I linked. Since we asked you to get only 150 kills with 7 KPM (and 150/7 is roughly 22 minutes plus a bit extra to respawn and such, so make it ~25) it shouldn't take long to record and upload.

• areaVF
    Banned
    Member since June 24, 2020

no i live in belgium, i use a vpn while on the internet. 

https://prnt.sc/t6m8kv

and im banned on all locker servers.

• areaVF
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Unfortunately, as much as we would like to believe you, that is simply not possible because our data shows no signs of VPN ever being used on your account. Additional research also shows you are not the person you claim to be. We deeply regret to inform you, that impersonating with fraudulent purposes a respectful ex-competitive CS:GO player (who already received a massive hit on his reputation by adding extra to his unfortunate career) and making an attempt to fool the administration of BF4DB cannot be tolerated and results in both the appeal denial and the forum account ban.

We wish you a good day.

APPEAL DENIED

FORUM PERMISSIONS REVOKED