This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • bobaliny3
    User
    Member since March 16, 2021

Soldier Name: Chell_GlaDos
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1137433631
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes
    Appeal: I understand that I am supposed to make only 1 appeal per solider but I feel as if my appeal was cut incredibly short with little to no input from my side including any additional details. Additionally I believe that due to this, the perspective of what account I was trying to get unbanned was misinterpreted. I ask that it be reviewed. Below is the full text of the transcript, my reasoning will appear below the transcript. This is at most a 3 minute read, and if at the end you have zero doubts that this appeal should have been denied, then so be it.

[$] Ticket ToolBOTMar 16, 2021 12:48 AM
    !bf4db @meme_lord

Appeal assigned to <@&793841527880810525>.
    BF4DB
    Thank you for submitting a ban appeal, @meme_lord. One of our <@&300259293939236864> will be with you shortly.

NOTE: You need to claim the soldier you’re appealing for and connect your Discord account to your BF4DB account in order for us to process your appeal.

For a guide on how to claim your soldier, please visit:

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296

To connect your accounts, please go here:

https://bf4db.com/settings/connected-apps

If you no longer require assistance, you can close the ticket by pressing the  emoji.

Please do not post Personally Identifying Information (PII) as transcripts are publicly available.

Be sure to explain why you think your appeal should be accepted and your account(s) unbanned.
    Appeal Opened By meme_lord#6236 • Mar 16, 2021 12:48 AM
    🔒1
    BF4DBBOTMar 16, 2021 12:48 AM
    Chell_GlaDos
    This user is Banned
    Ban Reason
    Linked Account
    Cheater Score
    100%
    bf4db.com - soldier last updated: a minute ago

meme_lord:Mar 16, 2021 12:59 AM
    hello, I have followed the steps provided to me
    Here is my case: My account was compromised and was used to cheat. It is an unfortunate situation. I also understand that your terms and conditions that in this situation the account will remain banned. However, I was also flagged by the 3rd party service BattleField Agency. I worked with them on my appeal and they had confirmed that the account had been stolen and they have since removed me from their banned list. I am asking for some leniency regarding the TOS given the fact that I have a transcript and approved appeal from a different 3rd party anti-cheat. I can provide the transcript upon request.

Sovereign_Skies: Mar 16, 2021 1:51 PM
    We are not affiliated with BA so their appeals hold no weight over there, just like our appeals hold no weight over there. We will investigate and if we can determine your account was compromised it will be marked as a hacked account. But to be clear, if cheating occurred on your account the ban will remain regardless.

meme_lordMar 16, 2021 3:03 PM
    ok

meme_lordMar 16, 2021 6:36 PM
    is there any update on this case?

meme_lordMar 17, 2021 3:28 PM

BurtMar 17, 2021 3:41 PM
    I see no evidence of your account being stolen. What I do see is you having access to a stolen account which was used to cheat with during the time you had access to it.
    Appeal Denied

[$] Ticket ToolBOTMar 17, 2021 3:41 PM
    Transcript Sent to DM
    Ticket Closed by @Burt
     Save transcript
     Reopen Ticket
     Delete Ticket
    Transcript Saving

"I see no evidence of your account being stolen. What I do see is you having access to a stolen account which was used to cheat with during the time you had access to it."

There are 2 points here

1. The account was deemed not stolen

2. I had access to a stolen account which was used to cheat

My account (Chell_GlaDos) is banned for being a linked account to another account that is banned for aimbot (IBATTAPENGUIN). My account (Chell_GlaDos) was compromised in January, I assume by IBATTAPENGUIN, was used by IBATTAPENGUIN to play bf4 but was NOT used to cheat. I can view the reports here http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1137433631&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=202103171544. 8 games were played on January 14th 2021, those were not me, All previous matches are mine.  Additionally I cannot find any suspicious behavior in those 8 games that screams cheats, the highest accuracy was 37% and that was with a sniper, and the highest HSKR was 32% with a DMR.

addressing point 1. I am not sure what methods BF4DB uses to determine if an account was compromised, but it troubles me that no questions were asked for any additional details also I am not sure that the correct account was being look at.

point 2: I do not believe that my account (Chell_GlaDos) was ever used to cheat. The numbers do not back that up. If there is another metric that I am not considering then please let me know.

To reiterate I have 0 connection with the account (IBATTAPENGUIN) other than it stole my account

All I ask is for the reasoning behind the denial with evidence behind the claims. If at the end of this BF4DB denies my appeal and gives reasoning why, I will accept it.

Thank you.

• bobaliny3
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You already appealed and it was denied.