This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • RickertHeicop
    User
    Member since April 08, 2019

Soldier Name: RickertHeicop
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/512978161
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: 10 months ago i was playing this game after 2 years.. then i found out that i was banned for supsicions stats. But my question is why i came back i was banned.. I never hacked or something like that... so my question is can you remove my ban? I have looked at my stats but they are really the same as always. I hope you can help me out. Sorry for my bad english :) I am from Holland.

Rick

• RickertHeicop
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

"

Soldier Name: RickertHeicop
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/512978161
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: 10 months ago i was playing this game after 2 years.. then i found out that i was banned for supsicions stats. But my question is why i came back i was banned.. I never hacked or something like that... so my question is can you remove my ban? I have looked at my stats but they are really the same as always. I hope you can help me out. Sorry for my bad english :) I am from Holland.

Rick

RickertHeicop
    Hi,

Did you ever do statspadding? like joining an empty server with friends and shoot eachother to unlock guns?

Whenever you have problems finding the right word you can say it in Dutch as i can understand. I prefer to keep it English so the other staffmembers can understand it. 

• RickertHeicop
    User

Hi,

No i have never did statspadding..

• RickertHeicop
    Retired Staff

"

Hi,

No i have never did statspadding..

RickertHeicop
    Do you any explanation for the high headshotrates of the RPK-74M and QSZ-92?

• RickertHeicop
    User

No, i dont know anymore it is 2 years ago from now that i have played the game.. i did a lot of sneaking from behind but i dont now if that is the reason

• RickertHeicop
    Retired Staff

"

No, i dont know anymore it is 2 years ago from now that i have played the game.. i did a lot of sneaking from behind but i dont now if that is the reason

RickertHeicop

If there is no reasonable explanantion for the stats i am afraid i have to deny the appeal. The headshot rates are too high.