This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • dougandbugs
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Evidence is too less for a ban. We see 1 round that most likely includes stats padding or focussing on unlocking the deagle. There is no evidence in the other reports that show us the player would be cheating. So for me the primary evidence is to less for a ban. I do see the PB ban, which could be used as secondary/supportive evidence. However, the primary evidence is not enough for a ban, so the ban means nothing at that moment. 

To add to this, only in the most rare cases we ban based on 1 report (often in multihack), this is not one of these cases. In the end, it doesn't matter as the player has a PB violation and isnt able to play anymore. So I don't understand the fixation so much here. 

I also want to remind you that the reports subforum is for when new evidence appears for clean players, not for asking a double check. 

Keeping this thread open as i am the original staffmember that processed the report, Unless another staff member has a different verdict, he or she can close it.