This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • dougandbugs
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

Player being reported: https://bf4db.com/player/1004756320584

The round in question:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1202049535766106688/1004756320584/

The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=QsxTS2UGZd8&feature=emb_logo

This is not my video, it was posted to the TBG forums so I apologize for the quality.

At the 55 second mark he kind of "locks on" to the target. It isn't that the sights moved to the enemy so quickly, it is that once it was directly over the enemy they stopped immediately. They were turning and aiming down sight at the same time, but once the sights were over the enemy they did not move a millimeter. Moreover the player being spectated is still strafing, but the sights do not deviate an iota. 

I almost never play with guns, so I honestly don't know if high level players can snap like this or not. If so, please excuse this report, just trying to be helpful. 

In summary he has a very high KPM, high accuracy values, low HSKR, and that combined with this video is why I made this report for a possible body lock aimbot.

Also, this battle report struck me as odd. It was their only bolt action game on this account. 63 kills, 40 of which were with M98B, 39 headshots, two shotgun ribbons and an AR ribbon. So either they were going on a headshot spree with shotguns, or they got 39/40 headshots on locker with a 3.5 kd and a 2.7kpm with the M98.http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1185747577015961920/1004756320584/

Update from their posts to the original thread on TBG:

A- I think it is weird they found this report within an hour of me making it, why check your account so frequently unless you're worried?

B- I think it is weird they are claiming they have already spoken to a "BF4DB director" about this report and that the director said they are fine. I know appeals aren't handled via discord and that a pre-existing relationship doesn't change that. I think you all have the utmost professional integrity and have banned players you were friends with who you had evidence for at the time (BulletProof4life) and unbanned players you hated for whom you didn't have sufficient evidence for at the time (Vothaarn). 

C- They stated they only recorded the round from after the time in the clip I posted above. However, if they recorded the rest of the round after that like they said, why not post it here? They already said they are reading this, so no harm in them uploading the video. If it has the same KDR (7) and KPM (about 4.8) as their last three rounds, then post it here and you can leave the thread open and everyone can take turns telling me how stupid I am. My wife does it all the time anyway, I'm ready. 

Thank you all for your service to the community, and of course I will abide whatever conclusion you reach. 

Edit: A player below posted that this is a glitch with shotguns when you spam the fire button and it resets the recoil pattern. If that is the case, sorry for the report and thank you for reading. 

• dougandbugs
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

1. I don't see an aimlock.
    2. Most shotguns in this game have this weird glitch when you spam click to shoot fast, completely resets the recoil patern and looks exactly what happened in the video.
    3. ngl, Your camera settings hurt my eyes.

• dougandbugs
    User

"

2. Most shotguns in this game have this weird glitch when you spam click to shoot fast, completely resets the recoil patern and looks exactly what happened in the video.
    3. ngl, Your camera settings hurt my eyes.

imheretoreport
    Not my video, it was posted to the TBG forums. 
    The second point though is interesting and ultimately why I would post this. I don't really use guns and certainly not shotguns, so this recoil glitch you shared would be unknown to me, thank you. 

• dougandbugs
    User

Never mind, I was told this was bulletproof4life pretending to be a woman on an alt account so he could circumvent his ban on TBG. Close please.