This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PappaSlask
    User
    Member since July 08, 2018

Poli871, seem to be using aimbot and/or damage boost. 

Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Poli871/stats/785556271/pc/

Report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1081911245602693120/785556271/

• PappaSlask
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

9 HS out of 42 kills is hardly any aimbot.

Why do YOU think he's using a damage mod?

• PappaSlask
    User
    Member since July 08, 2018

Dmg mod, aimbot setup to hit torso. He also seemed to use wallhack. 

Listen, the server I was on, was the  =RGT= #1 ELITE Balanced/Strong Players. A place were mostly skilled people play in. You can go someing like 40 - 5 on a server filled with noobs, but not on RGT Elite. Besides, I'm a long time battlefield player with tons of experience, I've also participated in the competitive scene, I feel whenever someone is using hacks against me. It's a different matter when I play against people like Epsilon Hunta, Relaaa, Zuzu, and people like that, you feel when you die to a highskill player. He outdid people with AEK's and thousands of hours of BF with his M249.

One more thing, for a guy who mostly plays support, isn't it strange that he has a 3.8 K/D? Considering he can't heal himself? And considering he only plays TDM? It doesn't add up. You get a good K/D if you play very carefully, but then you won't ramp up a ton of kills. Or, if you play Rush/CQ or the likes, and have a good squad with medics around you all the time. It just doesn't add up with this guy.

• PappaSlask
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

KPH is normal on that round. Nothing odd to see. Furthermore not being able to heal yourself does not mean you have to die more often. Playing often against this player. He sticks with his squad, even on TDM. On TDM you pretty much see medics everywhere, plenty of health to pick up.

53sQkxH.png

Closing thread.