This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PappaSlask
    User
    Member since July 08, 2018

Hello guys! I would like to report a player that I've been playing with for some time. I've never noticed anything strange when playing with him before, since he alway scored bad and got really bad K/D ratio and low amount of kills. 

Until I came across a gameplay video that he released back in February on Youtube. First I started to notice the shaky aim, which instantly raised a red flag for me. I've seen similar shaky aim behaviors back in the day when I was spectating cheaters in CS 1.6 that were using aim assisting cheats. Then I downloaded his video and brought it into Adobe Premiere for further analysis. I found more and more strange things that just didn't add up. So I decided to make a few analysis/evidence videos and put them on youtube, to ask my clan members what they though about it. In those videos I include segments of gameplay from his video, adding slow-motion effects, counted frames and shared my points and thoughts on everything.

Now I'd like to ask YOU guys what you think about it. Here are the links to the evidence:

My conclusion is that he is using some form of cheating, probably aimbot but also no-recoil. Even though it's not overly evident or "in-your-face" obvious, but to me it's just too many things that doesn't add up, too many things that looks straight down fishy. It's by no means an EFFECTIVE cheat, hence his bad stats. But my theory on why that is, is because he's either using a bad/ineffective or old cheat, OR he hasn't configured the cheat properly. My guess is that some cheats can be quite sophisticated and a fair amount of tweaking is required for it to be effective.

Here's a link to his BF profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/DeftronicPL/

Links to his original videos from Propaganda and Lumpini Garden, which I used in my videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77iSCO5FPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GpqQu2s_Kk

A few things to note:

1. The video from Lumpini Garden was released shortly after I called him out as a cheater. My guess is that he did so trying to prove his innocence with some legit gameplay where he turned off.

2. In his Propaganda video from February he is using FAMAS + Heavy Barrel + 4x Scope. A weapon setup that is very hard to control even for professional players, especially the vertical recoil.

3. I did not alter the videos in any way other than its speed, overlaying colored text, zooming in and cutting/rearranging segments from it to highlight all the very questionable things in it.

Any questions or requests can be posted in this thread and I shall provide! Thank you very much for your time. /PappaSlask

• PappaSlask
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Looks like me when trying to compensate recoil with 8000dpi.. Joking aside, seems like very high dpi gameplay. Will take a closer look tomorrow.

• PappaSlask
    Administrator

Shaking seems to be similar through the whole game, not only when aiming. To the point it makes me dizzy. I don't know why he shakes but I suspect he uses a very high sensitivity. I don't really suspect it being caused by anything "skill enhancing". If it is, it does not really add any value.

The second video you mention the video is less shaky. This can be because the overall FPS of that game is less fluid and thus the shaking is less noticeable. This does not mean it wasn't there.

• PappaSlask
    User

Okay. Well, if you look from 14.00 to 14.30 when he runs around, there is no such shakyness. But it seem to appear frequently as he uses mouse1/left-click. It happens when he throws nades too, because he doesn't use a dedicated nade-throw button like G or something, but instead first switches to the nade and then throws it with left-click, thus creating the strange shakyness. And, in his other video from Lumpini garden, you can notice no such shakyness. As can be seen in my (Part 3) video.

High DPI makes the aim less smooth yes, and you're right that it seem like he does use quite a high DPI. I did some digging and found a video that claims to be gameplay with 7200 DPI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1FRXuPjbM4 And I can see no shakyness like the one found in deftronics propaganda video.

About his perfect vertical recoil management without downward sway: I just turned up my DPI really high, booted up the test range, equipped the FAMAS + Heavy barrel + 4x Scope and did some sprays, and i can't get away without the downward sway that appears just after the mag is emptied, it happens again and again. Did you try that out? Or is it just me lol? I can swear when looking at deftronics FAMAS sprays there are no downward sways like the one constantly happening to me. And I've been competing in BF4 at a professional level, even participating in GO4BF4 against teams like Epsilon. And Deftronic is not skilled at weapon handling, that is evident in so many ways. So how can he control the vertical recoil almost perfectly without sways while I can't? That's something that keeps puzzling me.

Thanks so much for you time. Maybe someone else from your team can also take a look and give his/her opinion? Or are you working alone?

• PappaSlask
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

He isnt working alone on this. We will run some more test of our own on this and see if we can recreate whats in the video. I have my own suspicions as to what this might be.

• PappaSlask
    Administrator

Unless very obvious, we always try to let the video evidence be watched by multiple staffmembers.
  • PappaSlask
    User

Copy that. Thank you guys!

• PappaSlask
    User
    Member since May 20, 2017

I found a video on some one promoting their hack that looks similar to that, ive read around a little and can it be  aimboot prediction? thats what they call it anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_link moved to admin view.

• PappaSlask
    User

Forgot to mention its not only inf on the video so look true it from start

• PappaSlask
    Administrator

Removed link from public view. Thanks for the additional info, we will review it.

• PappaSlask
    User

Did you guys come to some conclusion?

• PappaSlask
    Administrator

Not yet. Personally forgot about the case until you bumped it.. Will bring it up in the team immediately. Stay tuned.

• PappaSlask
    Administrator

After quite some discussing on this case, we came to the conclusion that the evidence presented is not conclusive. Although the aim / shaking is nothing like we have ever seen and is strange to say the least, we fail to see how it would benefit his overall performance.

If the player was "acting" like he was bad in order to hide his bot, we think his overall stats would show this. But there isn't any sudden increase or decrease visible in performance anywhere in his last 2000 reports.

Unless new evidence presents itself (increasing HS stats, more obvious video's, bans from other AC's etc..) , we have to assume the shaking is caused by an insanely high mouse sensitivity.

Closing thread.