This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Trodent83
    User
    Member since October 28, 2019

Hi,

Could you guys give me a detailed damage log not just a calculated summary?

Also about the calculation, I do not really get how are explosive rounds in shotguns calculated? 

Only to avoid misunderstanding I do not wish to discuss unbanning anymore because apparently, you guys made up your mind, but I would like to figure out what is going on. It bugs me simply because I do not see any reason to cheat, and my daughter will not install anything without my approval, and other people do not use this account.

Thanks in advance.

• Trodent83
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

3DSlNw6.png

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1057615445224501440/315868108/

91 kills - 110 Hits

Someone was using a DMG hack on your account.

• Trodent83
    User

you were not using "explosive round", the MG4 does arounf 24.5 DMG per bullet at 8 Meter and less

https://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-info?w=MG4

8BEnTLM.png

• Trodent83
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

There ya go.

• Trodent83
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

Well.. You shoot at the enemy, your bullet hits the enemy and deals a certain amount of demage which depends on gun/gun setup, distance to the enemy and where you hit the enemy, for explosives its kinda the same, its depending on how far away from the explosion/ is there something in the way or where the explosion hits.. 

• Trodent83
    User

I use usually at least 3 weapons and I have in the reports I got when I asked for unbanning I have seen that I have a damage always spiked in metro and locker where I always use shootgun with explosive rounds as well to shoot the ground in the doors. Don't kill much but dish out a lot of dmg. And I had no idea how you guys calculate or what stats are there. That is why I asked. 

Thanks for the links though I will at least have something to go through.

PS.: You guys do not have some statistics? I mean really percentage which guns was used? Online this? 

• Trodent83
    User

I don't understand :  You guys do not have some statistics? I mean really percentage which guns was used? Online this? 

I also post the round  on which this ban is based on.

this is impossible to have 91 kills - 110 Hits , On a "normal" server .

No one is believing your  story and you are not going to get sympathy on any regular member on this websites.

Someone cheat with your account , you are now banned on BF4DB.

buy a new game , play on official server or play another game.

• Trodent83
    User

Dear facecorndutch,

Like I have said this is not about unbanning, and any sympathy would be unrelevant as said in the beginning I do not want any unbanning anymore. I just want to understand. I would have asked these questions in private message but I have not found an option for that (maybe I haven't looked enough).

I asked if you guys have normal stats because the stats you have sent are a bit light on the data part and I wanted to make sure before I accuse my daughter that she has installed something on this machine without my permission (sadly I could not find anything but in the winter it has been reinstalled). Because of the accuracy in the game I am quite sure now It was me who was playing because like I said 2 people play on this computer and my daughter can aim.

Also many of these questions where because of the stat you have sent me as I have seen the dmg going up in locker and metro games (turning yellow, green and two time red) but staying normal on other maps and I tougth the calculation is based on in-game measurements and not on end game result calculations. It is so simple. 

And to the last sentences.

Like I said in the beginning this wasn't about unbanning as I know it will not happen as you guys have already decided and with out any hard evidence (that I would have to present) would set a bad example, even if you would believe me for which of course you have no reason to as I could lie through my teeth. I only though that because you do this as volunteers mean you do not mind explaining the logic and thoughts on what basis this whole thing is, as it is clearly your hobby. And I would have loved to go through the data and the calculation methods.

But now I understand you have only the game's extrapolated end data which you most likely grab with parsing of the game statisting websites and then make statistical calculations and assumptions based on this data. If you would have said only this I would have been okay for me, I would have understood and It would have been enough for me. I would have not made incorrect assumptions.

On a personal note I would like to say I understand that you deal with people daily who try to manipulate or trick you to get them unbanned, but I would prefer if you would not try to twist my intentions.

• Trodent83
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Simple math. Amount of bullets (or any hitmarkers) hit. Amount of kills obtained. Amount of damage a weapon can do. Bullet drop damage mechanic. And so on. You sure can do the rest. There are plenty of websites explaining simple fps mechanics and math. There is no point in disclosing this information with all the details. BF4DB isn't an source of information to pass the course "How to look legit 101".

• Trodent83
    User

Like I said, in the beginning, I was interested in the calculation mechanics, like explosion damage how is that considered in hit and dmg, how are the weapon damages waited and summarised, what are the explosion hit mechanics (one explosion 1 hit or enemy * hit), is max health or actual health considered. 

Now i understand that online the following is used hit*(best weapont)/max health for the calculation. I did not get in the beginning that only this is used and why I have asked is writen above. How this would help anyone pass legit is beyond me, but it doesn't even matter.

Anyway thanks for clearing up things.  Have a nice day.

• Trodent83
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Eventually we will have basic stat calculation tutorials. Eventually. Hope everything listed above helped. Thanks. Locking thread.