This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • acteonz
    User
    Member since March 18, 2021

Soldier Name: acteonz                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:  https://bf4db.com/player/1003264626096                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
    Appeal: I am Spanish and I am writing this in the translator and then make a copy and paste well the issue is that a friend gave me this account saying to play Battlefield 4 and I got into a discord server asking why they banned me to ask if I could delete and they gave me the profile of the page and it came out that I was banned by aimbot I only ask you to trust me and undo my account to be able to play with my friend if you can not ban me again I only ask this because I had many hours played when I was playing on the xbox360 and I wanted to not be able to start over again and above all not to have to buy the game because I can't afford it until next month thanks for reading
  • acteonz
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Being handled via Discord. Closing.