This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KkopssaL_DY
    User
    Member since July 06, 2018

OK, LEMME TALK ABOUT MY STATS.

First of all, The guy who reported me with like 5 links, i guess he didn't check my death rate.

I used to kill like 60~90 kills in one full game, and I died like 40~60 deaths with those games.

DOES THE REAL HACKERS DIE LIKE THAT MANY TIMES? I'M LIKE, SERIOUSLY, MAN THIS IS A TOTAL BULLS**T, YOU KNOW?

MY K/D IS 1.37 RIGHT NOW!!!! DOES THE REAL HACKERs MAKE THAT K/D? 1.xx??

After changing my computer, i spent like 1000$ for system and I spent 500$ for my equipments.

THAT WAS AMAZING, LITERALLY NEW DIMENSION FOR ME.

MY SKILL INCREASED IN REAL SHORT TIME, AND I WAS SO FUN PLAYING BF4.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/KkopssaL_DY/stats/984834878/pc/ (this is my BF4 profile)

https://www.twitch.tv/kkopssalkr (and this is my twitch profile. there are some BF4 clips in my videos so hope you check those videos and find out i'm not a hacker)

NOT EVEN A HACKING. SUSPICOUS STATS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PLEASE MAN I DID'NT DO SHIT!

SORRY FOR MY RUDE ATTITUDE, BUT IT'S ALL BECAUSE YOU GUYS BANNED A WRONG PLAYER, A REAL INNOCENT PLAYER.

CHECK IT, FIND IT, UNBAN ME. PLEASE.

• KkopssaL_DY
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

• KkopssaL_DY
    User

I don't know about that game but you can find some different games on my twitch videos.

that game wouldn't be that different from normal games that i played in recent times

• KkopssaL_DY
    User

but look at that game too man acc is 18% and 99/66 seems not 'hacking', man

• KkopssaL_DY
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Accuracy is very easy to spoof. So....

Want to explain how you got almost 50% HSK?

In fact, explain it by submitting a video. Minimum play time 5 mins, minimum resolution 720p. The round needs to be similar (same map, same HSK rate or close to it)

You have 72h. We will set your case to investigating and you will be able to join BF4DB protected servers.

• KkopssaL_DY
    User

OK MAN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! IN SHORT TIME, I'LL MAKE A BF4 STREAMING AND RECORD THE VIDEO, SEND YOU LINKS to prove my innocent
    AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MR.MODERATOR. AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPER-FAST REACT FOR MY QUESTION.

• KkopssaL_DY
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

72h have elapsed with no video from OP.

Appeal DENIED.