This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PingNFrag
    User
    Member since March 07, 2018

BF4DB Profile < Click Me

This Admin apparently is who reported me as a cheater:

Link to Reporter << Click Me

Banreason Suspicious Stats

Good Evening,

I looked at the reports that the above admin sent in and feel that this is completely unfair to have been booted due to my stats.  I played BF, all of them, when they first came out.  I stopped playing for years due to having kids and didn't have the time for games in real life.  So I buy BF4 and ALL the addons to play with my son again now that he is older.  I would have made this request sooner but haven't had the time and honestly thought it was something with that servers admin.  Now to find I can't login pretty much to any game drove me here.

So as to my stats, I don't think they are suspicious based on the fact I know the game, the mechanics, and how to play.  I'm not sure specifically what caused this admin to report me but if you look through my logs you will see a mix of good games and bad, high K/D and low, and a rotation of weapons.  I rotate weapons based on the map, what I'm trying to unlock/achieve, and general mood, and of course as the unlocks come.  The same goes for what genre I play, mostly Medic as you can see.

Speaking of Medic, does the suspicious stats say anything about me going into meat grinders and mainly doing nothing but revives?  I'm know their are plenty of battlelogs showing just that.  I guess for someone who didn't know the game and just came in and started kicking butt it would be sketchy but that is not the case here.

I will admit to using meat grinder servers to help my stats, who doesn't with a new character if they know what they are doing?  Metro is a GREAT example.  Sometimes I go into them and heal my butt off, sometimes just to rush into a crowd on full auto.  My stats vary greatly based on what I'm playing, I'm by far a better medic than any other class, so when I switch to engineer or support my stats suffer.  Recon is touch and go based on the server and if I get a good camp spot.  I get pretty bored sniping...  I've also traded kills before but it was a random thing where I ended up on a sever with 3-4 people and we just kinda fell into it for the heck of it.

I see these freaking cheaters getting away with 100+ kills a round ALL THE TIME, and then to see me get locked out for my stats is very frustrating to be honest.  I get it, and I truly do LIKE BF4DB and other such services trying to keep the cheaters away, but in cases like this I sucks.  I haven't done anything wrong to my knowledge, I certainly haven't been using any hack (unless Logitech g510 counts as a hack these days).

I find it interesting that of all the servers and games I've played I'm locked out due to ONE admin reporting me for his reasons.  If I were hacking I would think there would be a lot more reports.  There aren't because I'm not hacking.  It's kind of fascinating to see the difference from one game to the next how ones stats appear.  With a good team and Squad I can dominate, without not so much.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone that comes here says "I'm not a cheater blah blah".  I have to say the same thing.  My only real defense is that I'm not lol.  To me a cheater doesn't care about his squad or team, I very much do.  So many new players don't get it's not about the k/d or KPM, but you truly advance faster by winning with your team and hitting the objectives/following orders.  I don't need to hack to do those things, I like to think I'm a pretty good player, better than average it seems due to this appeal.

I appreciate your time in this matter.

Shawn

P.S.

I noticed my son in all his wisdom changed my username and cleared battlelog stats trying to get into a game....  Ugh, hopefully that doesn't impede you from looking into this.  He doesn't normally play on my machine but said he heard me complaining about being locked out and said he was trying to help lol.  I explained it was probably the opposite...

If you would like to speak on the phone email me and I'll shoot you my number.  Anything else I can do please let me know.

• PingNFrag
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Some of your reports show extremely high headshot rates. Do you remember playing those games in the evidence provided?

• PingNFrag
    User
    Member since March 07, 2018

Honestly I've played so much since I got the game again I can't remember one from another.  There were a few games as I mentioned where myself and some other players traded kills but I have no clue at this point which ones or even the map TBH.

• PingNFrag
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Reviewed

Appeal Denied