This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheOldBlokeSux
    User
    Member since February 17, 2021

Soldier Name: TheOldBlokeSux

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/332377758

Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes

Appeal: Hi, I have been playing BF4 for about 4 years or so now with almost 1000hours up. I went to play the other night and I was kicked from every server I tried. It said banned. I then googled it and it said, if I cleared all my stats it would let me back in. I had to watch a youtube video on how to do this. So I did this (took me ages to do it as Im not that computer savy), and it didnt work and when i went to join a server it said banned aimbot. So I have been trying to work out how to get unbanned as I have never used an aimbot thing or hacked or anything like that in my life. Im a 44 year old dad that works as a tradie and my computer skills go as far as downloading a game, playing it and changing my profile names and pics. I am good at shooting games though. It said in the appeal process to put in battle logs as proof, but I don't know how to do this. I am at my wits end and don't know why I have been banned all of a sudden. Can you please unban me. I don't know what else to say. I just come home, see my wife and kids, have dinner and unwind shooting people on bf4 and all of a sudden its gone. As I said I dont know what else to say or do. Im just asking to be unblocked as I have never used aimbot things or hacked. Im to dumb for that stuff. I hope what I have said is enough as I have no idea what else to do. thanks,

• TheOldBlokeSux
    User

Hello,

Just waiting on a response......at least an estimated time frame would be nice please.....on the other hand Im enjoying playing COD on Steam again..I forgot how fun it was....

• TheOldBlokeSux
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

We would like to request that you record a round of gameplay to verify your abilities. The terms of recording is as follows:

- Recording must be from round loading screen until end of round scoreboard.

- Resolution must be a minimum of 720p 60fps, with a recommended 1080p 60fps.

- There may be no outside audio, other than the game and a VoIP application of your choosing.

- The statistics you need to replicate are: 50-60% headshots, 2+ KD, and 2+ KPM with the RPK

You will have 72 hours from the acceptance of these terms to record your gameplay. During this time your ban will be lifted, allowing you to play.

By the conclusion of the 72 hours, the video must be uploaded to YouTube and a link to the Battle Report posted here for consideration.

Do you accept these terms?

• TheOldBlokeSux
    User

As I have said in my appeal, I have very limited computer skills. I do not know how to do any of what you have asked me to do.
  • TheOldBlokeSux
    User

Well I have waited over a month to be unbanned, I have never cheated in this game and don't even know how to. All because I beat some sore loser in a round, you took his word for it. I don't know how to do any of the recording and posting you have asked me to do, so I figure I won't be able to play anymore. I've played over 4 years and 1000hours for nothing.

I'm over waiting to be unbanned from something I never did. Goodbye BF4 and Origin forever. I'm going back to COD on Steam. It's a better game anyways.

I DID NOT ACCEPT THE STAT REP BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT YOUR GUYS ASKED ME TO DO KarekCat YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!

• TheOldBlokeSux
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

OP did not accept terms for stat replication.