This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • JackMattos
    User
    Member since September 17, 2018

Dear,

I've been added to the ban list on your site in an obviously wrong way.

One player reported me without any EVIDENT evidence of use of aimbot or any other cheat.

The facts used were based on statistics that in my opinion are not valid for this type of decision.

I explained that the account got stuck for a while and then my cousin started using it.

And now there's a time I started to use, maybe that's the reason for the account growth for having more gaming skills than he.

I think that for this type of banishment would require a greater investigation, images with evidence and not why a player has played better and treat as a hacker.

I had opened a post here and I was honestly saying that the only thing that could explain the large amount of HS or accurate shots was the use of Macro on the mouse.

When I explained that I was using macro I was coded as multihack, I did not know that mouse macro was considered cheat, as far as I know it is not any program or anything, this is a function that the mouse manufacturer itself supports and Battlefield itself does not see as cheat.

But if you can not use blz ...

I would like to once again review this ban

NICK JACKMATTOS

• JackMattos
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I suggest you to read the EA ToS which states that macro usage (the kind that influences gun behaviour at least) is a direct violation of the terms.

• JackMattos
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your opinion on facts holds no bearing on your ban. You admitted to using a mouse macro which is a valid ban reason on its own even if it is a hardware feature. That combined with the damage rates and headshot rates on many reports is also reason enough for a ban. You will not be unbanned. If you make any further appeals either in the forums or through direct messages we will revoke your account permissions as well