This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Akamanelson
    User
    Member since October 20, 2018

About 7 months ago, after 1 month without playing I found my BF4 account banned by PB.
    According to my battlelog GUID BAN ff85c219. So I followed all the steps that I could find allover the internet to have my account back with Even Balance.
    I tried to send them all the information I have, PB errors, my specs, program lists... everything. Also tried to show them my BF4 stats and my playing hours and the explanation was always "something interfered with the PB functioning".
    So after 1 month trying with Even Balance I gave up, changed my account name/email because I was so angry with this that I wanted to "detach" all the old... and keep playing BF1.
    Last month I tried to play again, for curiosity and of course, I am still banned.
    So after almost 4k hours, 4 years and very good moments this is my current status. Also important to mention that I have BF3, BF1, R6, CSGO and a bunch of other games and I never faced something like this.
    I checked my status and it says my account is good, however I still cannot play.

I would like to ask your help in order to have my account back.

• Akamanelson
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

You are not banned by BF4DB, GGC or PBBans! There is Nothing we can do to help you out! Looks like you have an issue with PunkBuster itself...

• Akamanelson
    User
    Member since October 20, 2018

Thank you very much for the information. Any hint that might help with my case ?

• Akamanelson
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017