This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • CooTax
    User
    Member since June 03, 2018

My account:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/CooTax/stats/1790717890/pc/

Battlelog: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1003056571508427008/1790717890/

Multihack

Abnormal ACC (accuracy);

Abnormal HSKR (head shot kill ratio);

Abnormal DMG (damage per hit);

Round Evidence:

Abnormal stats for that round;

Abnormal spotting ribbons per round;

No weapon based kills, magic bullet;

Indication of pick-ups used in a round unavailable to that specific map;

Hello, BF4DB Board

I would like to appeal my ban on my account for it is completely unfair to me. My accuracy all round was not abnormal at all and it is below average. Also my headshot to kill ratio is also below average. I have no clue where to find dmg per hit but i do not believe it is above average. My stats were not abnormal at all for that round I had a 10 to 7 K/D. I was nearing the bottom of the leader board. For the Abnormal spotting when I am scoped in I press q just make sure there isn't someone hiding in a bush in front of me or for what ever the reason may be. The magic bullet reason is just a fallacy to try to get me banned. Now the pick-ups I do believe may look a little suspicious. I happened to be near a guy who had rail gun I have no idea where he got it but he ended up dying next to me and I picked up his kit just to see what it was. It was beyond my knowledge that it was a map specific weapon or anything like that. I was using it and I got three kills with it and ended up dying right after that and went back to my regular kit. I hope that this clears things up.

More proof: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/CooTax/weapons/1790717890/pc/#rorsch-mk-1

This shows that I had not used for long and I got three kills and because there were only three kills this means that the accuracy also had to be high because of how long I was using it. And I will say again I found this weapon in someone else's kit. 

CooTax

• CooTax
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Do you have proof you picked it up from someone? If not, then the ban will not be removed.

• CooTax
    User

How can I prove it?

• CooTax
    User

And also why, if I even could, spawn it only once?

• CooTax
    Administrator

If you recorded those 3 games then that would be considered proof. New footage is indeed not worth anything.

• CooTax
    User

Why would I record my games?
  • CooTax
    Administrator

Some people do. So I assume you did not?
  • CooTax
    User

Why didn't the guy who was actually hacking get banned and not me? and yes

• CooTax
    Administrator

If you report that guy, he will be as well.
  • CooTax
    User

I had no idea that the gun wasn't even a map specific. I saw that he was using it and he died and I wanted to try it out.

• CooTax
    Administrator

You used it for 3 rounds. People will complain in chat if you use it on a map not having that weapon. 

As there is no recording of those games, the appeal is denied.

Edit, 3 kills I ment. But those kills are made with a weapon which does not exist on that map.

• CooTax
    User

I used it for one life what are you talking about

• CooTax
    User

3 kills