This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • master-x-shifuuu
    User
    Member since December 17, 2018

my account Master-X-Shifuuu is banned for linked accounts its because we are using same dsl internet service provider its linked i bought this account key since starting i am playing it. i never cheated and hacked of any kind. please do unban me. thankx

• master-x-shifuuu
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Please allow about 48h for us to double check the links. 

• master-x-shifuuu
    User

sir im still waiting for the decision please do unban me. i did not  cheated or hacked. its just the reason of linked acc we use same internet service provider. 

• master-x-shifuuu
    Administrator

Why are there 3 other accounts from the same location and the share a same name? 

• master-x-shifuuu
    Administrator

• master-x-shifuuu
    User

same location coz we are three brothers have 3 acc and play with same internet and also we live together in 1 house  and 1 is of our friend he also use the same internet service provider.

• master-x-shifuuu
    Administrator

"

same location coz we are three brothers have 3 acc and play with same internet and also we live together in 1 house  and 1 is of our friend he also use the same internet service provider.

master-x-shifuuu
    I find it odd why the pbbanned one joins first, then changes suddenly to another shifu account when kicked. Seems like someone avoiding a ban? Or do you share accounts? 

• master-x-shifuuu
    User

yes my acc was ban by pbban and i did not appeal for that. and i bought new acc with same name with lil bit difference master-shifuu to master-X-shifuuu. i also accept i cheated with that acc and im really sorry for that also i lost my all repute but now when i have new acc im not hacking or cheating with this acc u can see my states are clear and fair this linked happened only the reason of internet service provider. 

• master-x-shifuuu
    Administrator

"

yes my acc was ban by pbban and i did not appeal for that. and i bought new acc with same name with lil bit difference master-shifuu to master-X-shifuuu. i also accept i cheated with that acc and im really sorry for that also i lost my all repute but now when i have new acc im not hacking or cheating with this acc u can see my states are clear and fair this linked happened only the reason of internet service provider. 

master-x-shifuuu
    Then i can not help you. Unless the PBBan is removed we will not allow new accounts from you. 

And as you admit you cheated, this won't happen. 

APPEAL DENIED