This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Soldier Name: jeweLzieIsTaken

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: BF4DB Soldier Profile

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

I am not the one that who admitted that he is banned on my first account called Eluslve that's what i am trying to explain to you i am not the one that who cheated they hacked my account and they sold it to a cheater that got banned

• allahyokallahyokallahyokallahyokallahyokallahyokallahyokallahyokallahyokallahyok
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

Soldier Name: jeweLzieIsTaken

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: BF4DB Soldier Profile

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.

I am not the one that who admitted that he is banned on my first account called Eluslve that's what i am trying to explain to you i am not the one that who cheated they hacked my account and they sold it to a cheater that got banned

jeweLzie

Are you saying that on top of stealing your account Eluslve they also made a bf4db ban appeal on your behalf and then handed the bf4db account back to you or what? Because, fun fact, you've been using Elusve bf4db account lately and we can see that.

According to our data Eluslve was an account that belonged to someone in the USA that then later got stolen by someone in Turkey. Between August and October nobody else was using it but 1 person from Turkey. The same person used cheats and got banned. The account you are appealing under this forum name is also from Turkey, geographically even the same city. We can confidently establish that Eluslve and you are the same person. Eluslve, that is you, already appealed and admitted to cheating and got denied. According to our policy all linked accounts are banned as well.

Nobody hacked your accounts. You are the one who is cheating.

If linked account information wasn't enough we can look at your bf4cr stats.

http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1004525512764&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=202008251423

When you started playing you could barely get kills. Then suddenly a massive skill spike. Then there is this battlereport where you achieve 43% accuracy. Granted, you used some shotgun but there are only a few kills and they wouldn't have elevated this number that much. Opening your weapon stats and what we see there? 74 kills with Type 88 LMG and 32% accuracy. Then multiple M416 reports on TDM with average 33% accuracy. Astonishing achievement for someone who is clearly bad at aiming.  I can continue even more but there is no point.

APPEAL DENIED