This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • vZaRkv
    User
    Member since August 22, 2019

His player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin Reason: Linked Account  This thread is now closed.

I have a questions this theme.

I don't understand what linked accounts mean. What do I need to do to remove this restriction from my account? I would like to get a solution to this problem.

• vZaRkv
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

A linked account is an account that has been used by a cheater. It may not be an account used to cheat but we try and ban the cheater, not just the account used to cheat with, since cheaters usually cheat on multiple accounts or will continue to cheat on new accounts once old accounts get banned

• vZaRkv
    User

But my account wasn't hacked and I didn't use cheats or other dishonest tricks. How can this be fixed? Is there a way out.

If someone knows the solution to the problem please tell me.

• vZaRkv
    User

Можно ли подать апелляцию чтобы меня разблокировали? Читы я не использовал, мошенники меня тоже не взламывали. Я считаю это было ошибочное и не справедливое решение. Прошу помочь мне в этом вопросе. 

• vZaRkv
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

8 months? You havent even linked your account to your site profile so you'll have to do that. Read the appeal rules.