This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Killua6969
    User
    Member since May 18, 2019

Soldier name: NinFenix
    Claimed Soldier: yes
    Soldier ID: https://bf4db.com/player/1003257278839

Soldier ID thats "Linked: https://bf4db.com/player/1548724475

A family member deploying overseas left me his origin account to play (MonkeyKing). Downloaded all the games and found that BF4 had a PBban. Trying to play with my friends, i purchased another copy (NinFenix). Why was my newly purchased account banned for something I have never done?

• Killua6969
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Soldier name: NinFenix
    Claimed Soldier: yes
    Soldier ID: https://bf4db.com/player/1003257278839

Soldier ID thats "Linked: https://bf4db.com/player/1548724475

A family member deploying overseas left me his origin account to play (MonkeyKing). Downloaded all the games and found that BF4 had a PBban. Trying to play with my friends, i purchased another copy (NinFenix). Why was my newly purchased account banned for something I have never done?

Killua6969

So you use the mail-account of your family member too? Seeing that the gravatar is identical on here and the PB / stats banned account?

• Killua6969
    User

the email is defaulted to the saved email on the computer. its easier to do everything this way.

• Killua6969
    Administrator

"

the email is defaulted to the saved email on the computer. its easier to do everything this way.

Killua6969

Links will be double checked. Another staffmember will do that. Do you have battlereports from before the ban that show you play together with the linked account? If so, post them here.

• Killua6969
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The link is indeed valid. I can't find battle reports on the first account because of the EA issue last year, so it will make it very challenging to prove that this wasn't his account.

• Killua6969
    User

"

"

Killua6969

Links will be double checked. Another staffmember will do that. Do you have battlereports from before the ban that show you play together with the linked account? If so, post them here.

Scavenger
    Let me know exactly what youre looking for and ill get all the details for  you.

"

The link is indeed valid. I can't find battle reports on the first account because of the EA issue last year, so it will make it very challenging to prove that this wasn't his account.

Angry_Cuban13

Where/what details are you looking for?

• Killua6969
    User

"

"

Killua6969

Scavenger
    hello? no responses in days.

• Killua6969
    Administrator

"

"

"

Killua6969

Scavenger
    hello? no responses in days.

Killua6969

If there are no battlereports that show you play together with the other account, then there is nothing more to respond.

• Killua6969
    User

played my Newly purchased account with the old account? like together in the same lobby?

You realized i bought the account after realizing it was banned?

A family member deploying overseas left me his origin account to play (MonkeyKing). Downloaded all the games and found that BF4 had a PBban. Trying to play with my friends, i purchased another copy (NinFenix)

• Killua6969
    Administrator

"

played my Newly purchased account with the old account? like together in the same lobby?

You realized i bought the account after realizing it was banned?

A family member deploying overseas left me his origin account to play (MonkeyKing). Downloaded all the games and found that BF4 had a PBban. Trying to play with my friends, i purchased another copy (NinFenix)

Killua6969

In that case the same procedure applies as with hacked accounts. As the initial account was used for cheating, accounts connected will be banned too unless there are battlereports showing that the accounts are indeed owned by different people.

Additional info available when clicking the BF4DB logo in my signature.

APPEAL DENIED