This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Amarrr
    User
    Member since September 17, 2018

Hey all! I recently flew back to the states from Israel. I realized my twin brother who also happens to play BF4 got banned for cheat, I usually play in Israel but since im here for a few months tough id play aswell but I'm worried if my account gets banned now... Same ip

• Amarrr
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

You can use battlereports of him playing together with you in the same server to prove that these 2 accounts are owned by two seperate individuals.

Keep in mind that those battlereports should be achieved before the ban on your brother's account.

• Amarrr
    User

yeah i never knew he played bf... I recently found out and also found out he used cheats...

• Amarrr
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

So... are you banned?

• Amarrr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

So... are you banned?

Angry_Cuban13

Now, yes. Will verify the link. In the meantime you may look for the battlereports Cuban asked for.

• Amarrr
    User

@

"

"

So... are you banned?

Angry_Cuban13

Now, yes. Will verify the link. In the meantime you may look for the battlereports Cuban asked for.

Scavenger
    Omg... What link? And I never played with him.... he recently started and got banned. I'm an old player... and you can check my ip, mostly from Israel..

• Amarrr
    Administrator

Please claim your battlelog soldier before we can process your appeal.

• Amarrr
    User

Claimed.

• Amarrr
    User

just please, im here for 2 months moniter me, ill be back to my country then ill be safe cause different ip. 

i came on a vocation and finally good internet but everything is just so unfortunate.

• Amarrr
    User

"

Please claim your battlelog soldier before we can process your appeal.

Scavenger
    claimed

• Amarrr
    Administrator

How long ago did you stop playing from Israel?

• Amarrr
    User

I had exams going on and work at the same time. I hardly played like 2 days a week about a game that started from maybe may or  July not so sure, but I'm pretty sure I didn't this month or last month (may 3-4 games just to forget about all the tension coming from the exams)  just till recently when I came here. 

• Amarrr
    Administrator

Thanks for your cooperation. I have removed your ban. Mind that if we find out that there is no brother and you made the story up your ban will immediately be reinstated. We've had similar cases and will always find out if a story is made up sooner or later.

If your story is true, which seems like it at the moment, then I'll wish you best of luck on the battlefield!

APPROVED

• Amarrr
    Administrator

Oh and a sidenote: do not let your brother touch your account. Tell him your account was very close to get permanently banned too because of his actions.

Edit: new info suggests that there either is no twin brother, or if there is he uses your account too. Your ban has been reinstated.