This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
    User
    Member since May 11, 2018

Hi. I'm playing this game with 228REG and SENPAl228 accounts, they got banned for 'linked account'. Also i play this game with SEXYASlAN account and this account got banned for multihack but this account wasnt mine when getting hacked. I took this account from a same country guy for Star Wars Battlefront and he said "also theres bf4 in this account" and i appreciated to him. And after i understand why he gave me that account with bf4 premium and battlefront, because this account got banned for multihack. And after i made high stats with my 228REG and SENPAl228 accounts and stopped playing with these accounts to not get "-" skills and low stats.. you know. I started playing random rounds with this banned account-SEXYASlAN- on offical servers. But i never hacked, it already was got banned, i just played with that banned account normally. Even DonPollo knows me and he believes i dont hack. In the other way if i had this account from the beginning, with hack or no i wouldnt have this low kpm and stats. Thats best reason to im not hacking. Like what i said, i never hacked with this account, just played with that after got banned for multihack-the owner of account was hacked-. And my main 228REG and SENPAl228 accounts got banned for Linked Account, propably linked with this SEXYASlAN account. I never hack. I want you guys to remove this bans on my accounts guys. I cant playing on ranked servers, also dont want getting called 'hacker' with no hack and reason. Thank you for listening me!

Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Unless you can appeal the punkbuster violation on the sexyasian account with evenbalance at evenbalance.com/troubleticket then the links are considered valid and the bans will remain. Your accounts are your responsibility and accounts you choose to play with are at your own risk. 

Make your appeal with evenbalance

Until then Appeal Denied