This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Rzst1z
    User
    Member since July 20, 2018

I also gave you the video. The bullet you said was the server bug

Frequent attacks on our servers cause errors

Sometimes the bullets can't shoot out 

When the server is attacked ping is normal but the can't move

Then I played the background control of the direct server settlement authority.

• Rzst1z
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Being DDoSed might mess up the battlereport, but the two battlereports show that the game finished normally.

Get a video of you getting enough kills with more than 100 KPH or I'm gonna lock the appeal.

• Rzst1z
    User

Then what I want to say is that you can believe that I am a green player. Our team Tnt is also one of the best in China. I can't insult my own team by cheating.

• Rzst1z
    User

I just want to prove myself a green player

I don't know what you say kph is.

• Rzst1z
    User

And it's true that the server is attacked. I don't have to lie.

Every time we brush the gun, we must settle it.

• Rzst1z
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

KPH is the amount of kills you get divided by the amount of shots that hit a target. If you kill 1 player with 5 shots then the KPH is 20. Stat-padding like you showed in the video, which is one shot one kill, won't generate a KPH more than 100. 

Since the stats tell a different story, it doesn't matter if you are in a great platoon or not. We've banned plenty of players from all kinds of platoons. Furthermore, It's funny that you got reported by the account of your own platoon https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1949163973.

If you can't get a video replicating that I'm gonna deny the appeal since it's more likely to represent a Mulithack case.

• Rzst1z
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The video does not show any way to increase the damage rates visible in the reports.

Appeal Denied