This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned
    Member since May 28, 2020

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/328272865

Hello everyone,as you understand, I was served and banned on servers with this anti-cheat and play in battlefield 4 for more than 7 years and everything was fine, I do not understand why I could be punished when I am an adequate player and never used cheats, my account is more expensive , back in 2012 I was hacked and used cheats, as you know hackers sell accounts and he suffered, please pardon me and unban on servers with this anti-cheat, please admins, I love battlefield 4, please...

https://bf4db.com/player/328272865 i don't cheater

I understand everything, but I don't use anything, it's just that some players are surprised by the strongest players, and I'm not a bad person

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"
    Volt
    I did everything

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Administrator

In addition to the suspicious video that was submitted  in the ban report  (where you indeed look through the obstacles and lock on targets that you shouldn't even see) you have numerous suspicious battereports. 

In March you were barely getting any kills at all, then a massive skill spike.

In particular I am highly interested in this one - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1263422965122287488/328272865/ - 6.9 KPM, 34% accuracy, 9% hs rate, low kd. 

or this - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1261576244686946176/328272865/ - 5.7 KPM, 35% accuracy, 5% hs rate

or this -  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1261276999270415936/328272865/ - 7.52 KPM

All these games are on normal server, with massive amount of explosions and such that generally hinder the ability to farm. And there are more of these.

As such, we would like to request a gameplay video evidence from you. Record a gameplay with p90 on a normal Operation Locker server (SiC or Pycckuu) where you reach at least 6 kpm, at least 2.5 KD, at least 25% accuracy, at least 100 kills overall. Requirements for the video evidence check here. If you agree to record such a video the ban will be lifted for 72 hours. If not your appeal will be denied

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

В дополнение к подозрительному видео,  которое было представлено  в отчете о запрете  (где вы действительно просматриваете препятствия и блокируете цели, которые вы даже не должны видеть), у вас есть множество подозрительных баттрепорт.   

В марте вы почти не получали никаких убийств, а затем был огромный всплеск навыков.

В частности, я очень заинтересован в этом - https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1263422965122287488/328272865/  - 6,9 км / ч  , точность 34%, коэффициент 9% hs, низкий кд. 

или это -  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1261576244686946176/328272865/  - 5,7 км / ч, точность 35%, скорость 5% в час

или это -   https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1261276999270415936/328272865/  - 7,52 KPM

Все эти игры находятся на обычном сервере, с огромным количеством взрывов и такими, которые обычно препятствуют возможности фармить. И таких больше.

Таким образом, мы хотели бы запросить у вас игровое видео. Запишите игровой процесс с помощью p90 на обычном сервере Operation Locker (SiC или Pycckuu), где вы достигаете не менее 6 км / ч, не менее 2,5 кД, точность не менее 25% и не менее 100 убийств в целом. Требования к видео доказательствам смотрите здесь . Если вы согласитесь записать такое видео, запрет будет снят на 72 часа. Если нет, ваша апелляция будет отклонена

Volt
    I agree, I can record the video tomorrow, now it's too late.
    I live in Russia and served in the army for 1 year, I came in December, but actively began to play in battlefield 4 sometime in March, when the covid-19 quarantine began

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Administrator

Let me know when you want to have your account temporarily unbanned to record a video. From that moment you will have 72 hours to record and provide the video and corresponding battlereport

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

Let me know when you want to have your account temporarily unbanned to record a video. From that moment you will have 72 hours to record and provide the video and corresponding battlereport

Volt
    I have free time right now, while people are on the locker and I just say, right now it is forbidden in covid-19 to go out often, so I play BF4

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Administrator

I lifted your ban. You have time until 04:14 PM CET Mon Jun 01 2020. Good luck

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

Volt
    thank you, in 1 hour I will record the video to record it completely on the sic server, and then I will send it to you
    the video will be delayed until tomorrow

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

Volt
    Hi dear friend, I recorded a video link will be at the bottom, on the record I do not play well and I do not use anything I will be very sorry for the account, because I have been playing for 11 years on it, please believe me, I also play with friends, please take your measures, if I have offended you in some way forgive me. READ THE MESSAGE. Also, when I'm lucky to shoot well, and when it's bad, it all depends on experienced players locker and metro, the video was a lot of shots earlier. And what you threw off, I pumped these machines up to 500 murders and on the video my sense was spoiled .Here is the video it self https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4CGnERqpQ https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/battlereport/show/1/1267066730429341056/328272865/

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Administrator

This video evidence cannot be accepted because nowhere near you reach the aforementioned required stats. To give you the idea what's hinting the use of cheats here https://i.imgur.com/sTILEY1.png - all the locker games have abysmally high kpm, ok kd and quite high accuracy, regardless of the server setup and rules.

Your account wasn't used since October 2018. Then you came back in Dec 2019 and been playing ever since. Until middle of March your battlereport stats are very low, then comes a massive skill spike. Such level of skill (based on stats) was never seen before either (according to bf4cr).

Now there is one thing I forgot to account for - the extensive use of rocket launchers and similar gadgets that could boost your accuracy. It is already visible your accuracy is rather low, at most 15%, so it is still rather unlikely in my opinion that using these gadgets could boost your round accuracy so much.

I shall give you another 72 hours to record a video where you recreate the same stats I wrote before but with an addition - you may get at least 50 kills with a weapon (It is still p90 in your case) but you should also show us the use of rocket launchers and grenades that gave you such an accuracy boost in those games. Basically, you must recreate the exact same round with the same stats but with a little extra.

You will have time until Thursday 1am.

Rus: видео доказательство невозможно принять, т.к. требуемая статистика раунда не была достингута даже близко. На скриншоте видно, как на всех раундах на локере у вас невероятно высокие параметры убийств в минуту и  точность, вне зависимости какие настройки у сервера (хард или софт). Аккаунт не был использован с октября 2018. Затем вновь использован с дек 2019. С середины марта 2020 замечено резкое повышение игровой статистики, как видно в боевых отчетах на bf4cr. А теперь одну вещь забыли учесть - точность может быть поднята использованием ракет и прочих взрывчатых гаджетов. По видео видно, что базовая точность с оружием у вас крайне низкая, в районе 15%, и маловероятно, что вы в состоянии добиться 30+% точности в раунде посредством использования взрывчатых. Однако, вероятность есть. Именно поэтому мы хотели бы дать вам очередные 72 часа на запись такого раунда, где вы воспроизведете ранее упомянутую статистику с небольшим дополнением - вы можете набить 50 убийств с помощью обычного оружия (все тот же р90), но остальные убийства должны быть гранаты, ракеты и т.п. - так, чтобы общая точность в конце раунда приблизилась к 30-ти процентам. Параметр по убийствам в минуту и кд всё такие же, так же как и сервера - SiC/Pycckuu CQL Locker. По скриншоту видно, что вы должны быть более чем в состоянии записать такой раунд - кол-во боевых отчетов на том же CQL режиме с высокой статистикой указывает на то, что это норма, а не случайность. Время до часу ночи четверга

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

This video evidence cannot be accepted because nowhere near you reach the aforementioned required stats. To give you the idea what's hinting the use of cheats here https://i.imgur.com/sTILEY1.png - all the locker games have abysmally high kpm, ok kd and quite high accuracy, regardless of the server setup and rules.

Your account wasn't used since October 2018. Then you came back in Dec 2019 and been playing ever since. Until middle of March your battlereport stats are very low, then comes a massive skill spike. Such level of skill (based on stats) was never seen before either (according to bf4cr).

Now there is one thing I forgot to account for - the extensive use of rocket launchers and similar gadgets that could boost your accuracy. It is already visible your accuracy is rather low, at most 15%, so it is still rather unlikely in my opinion that using these gadgets could boost your round accuracy so much.

I shall give you another 72 hours to record a video where you recreate the same stats I wrote before but with an addition - you may get at least 50 kills with a weapon (It is still p90 in your case) but you should also show us the use of rocket launchers and grenades that gave you such an accuracy boost in those games. Basically, you must recreate the exact same round with the same stats but with a little extra.

Rus: видео доказательство невозможно принять, т.к. требуемая статистика раунда не была достингута даже близко. На скриншоте видно, как на всех раундах на локере у вас невероятно высокие параметры убийств в минуту и  точность, вне зависимости какие настройки у сервера (хард или софт). Аккаунт не был использован с октября 2018. Затем вновь использован с дек 2019. С середины марта 2020 замечено резкое повышение игровой статистики, как видно в боевых отчетах на bf4cr. А теперь одну вещь забыли учесть - точность может быть поднята использованием ракет и прочих взрывчатых гаджетов. По видео видно, что базовая точность с оружием у вас крайне низкая, в районе 15%, и маловероятно, что вы в состоянии добиться 30+% точности в раунде посредством использования взрывчатых. Однако, вероятность есть. Именно поэтому мы хотели бы дать вам очередные 72 часа на запись такого раунда, где вы воспроизведете ранее упомянутую статистику с небольшим дополнением - вы можете набить 50 убийств с помощью обычного оружия (все тот же р90), но остальные убийства должны быть гранаты, ракеты и т.п. - так, чтобы общая точность в конце раунда приблизилась к 30-ти процентам. Параметр по убийствам в минуту и кд всё такие же, так же как и сервера - SiC/Pycckuu CQL Locker. По скриншоту видно, что вы должны быть более чем в состоянии записать такой раунд - кол-во боевых отчетов на том же CQL режиме с высокой статистикой указывает на то, что это норма, а не случайность. Время до часу ночи четверга

Volt
    Dear friend, if you do not believe, look at how they serve in the Russian army, I left to serve on December 5, 2018 and came home from service on December 5, 2019, later because of the coronovirus covid-19, I actively began to play Battlefield 4, what I shot with P90 was accidental,I play well with aek-971 ace23 F2000 famas, give a chance to show a high CD with these weapons

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    User
    Member since October 15, 2019

Hello everybody, i  respect your work and time on what u do.Following up my report, I saw the video of the player. The video i took was at HC. If u play HC then u dont need the map, u know where everyone is by the sounds only. This guy has no idea what is happening to him. He cant shoot he can hold the weapon at the right hight he makes non reason dalying moves. From the other hand that day i took the video, he was everywhere...i mean everywhere.

Bad day good day there is no way to be the same person under the same circumstances. I have seen good players.. He is not.. I think he put his little finger at cheats-jar.

Please be strict with him i dont believe him.

Sorry for interfering.

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

Volt
    And again hi, recorded a video and that's what happened, the score is not bad, but kd 1/37, the rest is all great played I think not bad, I don't know why kd is not added, please have mercy on me I really value the account hope for you, thank you for earlier. Link to the battle report https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/battlereport/show/1/1268187263879518144/328272865/ and the link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlqIk8IhSXY

• III-AHaPXuCT-III
    Banned

"

Hello everybody, i  respect your work and time on what u do.Following up my report, I saw the video of the player. The video i took was at HC. If u play HC then u dont need the map, u know where everyone is by the sounds only. This guy has no idea what is happening to him. He cant shoot he can hold the weapon at the right hight he makes non reason dalying moves. From the other hand that day i took the video, he was everywhere...i mean everywhere.

Bad day good day there is no way to be the same person under the same circumstances. I have seen good players.. He is not.. I think he put his little finger at cheats-jar.

Please be strict with him i dont believe him.

Sorry for interfering.

Steveeee098
    Bro, from your side, I understand you, but I value my account for 9 years, I don't need to ruin my account