This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Hr_MaLeK
    User
    Member since March 10, 2018

hello :D

i stopped playing bf4 since 24/11/2017  then i give my account to my friend to play

yesterday i try to play bf4 online when i join  any server using your plugin i cant play and give me message (kicked by an admin )

and today i join this site and i search about my name Hr_MaLek    and i surprised that i got banned for Suspicious Stats

can you please remove my ban and you can review my stats in battlelog after i get unbanned to make sure that no one will use cheats in my account
    and thx for your help btw :D

• Hr_MaLeK
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1050338266

I assume that page belongs to you? Please click the blue claim button there to link a battlelog to your 4DB profile. This way we can assure we talk to the owner of the account.

• Hr_MaLeK
    User

ok done :)

• Hr_MaLeK
    Administrator

Explain how you get close to 50% headshots with the AEK.

• Hr_MaLeK
    User

i tell you my friend was playing in the account not me
    i ask him if he cheat he says not but i think he cheats i watch the status and he's not (pro)

i never play with cheat and i hate cheaters and you can watch my  old status iam (noob) xd

• Hr_MaLeK
    User

i learned from my mistake i will never give my account to any one 
  • Hr_MaLeK
    Administrator

I too think someone cheated on your account. Which means I have no other option then denying your appeal.

Please read our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED