This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • sandwaste
    User
    Member since August 01, 2018

Dear

My game ID is InkGlass_Sun, I've been banned for months,I feel very upset about it,At first, I didn't know why my account number was missing.And then I saw it in some servers,BANNED OF BF4BD .I went to check to know that I was banned.The reasons for being banned are also familiar to me.Because the reason for being banned is the trouble I encountered a few months ago.After I renew my membership, I reappeared BF4.I found that I had to start the game from scratch again.At first I thought it was a reason for my member to expire. Until later I found out that my other game data remained, only BF4's data was missing, and I couldn't join a lot of servers. I was kicked out by the administrator. I was very angry.I don't know why my account data is gone and I need to be kicked out by the server.

Until one day I landed on BF4BD,I don't understand why that's why.

I love this game very much, he is part of my life, but in those small servers playing, it is hard to meet some outside hanging, for the outside, I hate it, because they destroy the balance of the game.

I really don't know about my account data, and I'm still in the dark. I have no language for my original account data, but with my love for BF4, I have spent a lot of time going in, but I can't get into the big server, and I hope the manager can help me back to BF4. In the big family, I'm innocent!

THANKS

InkGlass_sun

A BF4 enthusiast

• sandwaste
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1706396736

If that is you, click the blue claim button on that page. Without claimed profile we can not help you.

• sandwaste
    User
    Member since August 01, 2018

What should I do when I finish the claim verification?

• sandwaste
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You were banned / reset by FF a while ago. If EA admits the ban was a mistake, we will revise your ban. More info here: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

For now,

APPEAL DENIED