This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • efimero
    User
    Member since August 28, 2020

I am banned for "suspicious statistics" i can't understand that, i would like to unban or give me the information of PB or i don't know, i did nothing, it is my low level and rush locker, in ps4 never happen me this, i need explanations, i can not to play, this is so sad, i know they have an explanation and i understand it, that's why i want to clarify things because i don't really understand.

battlelog: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/efimero/stats/1783320089/pc/
    BF4DB, ban "suspicious stats": https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1783320089

thank you so much, and i wait the answer, stay safe.

• efimero
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You have a huge spike in skill right around the same time you triggered a Punkbuster violation.

You went from trash to pretty good. How do you explain that?

• efimero
    User

"

You have a huge spike in skill right around the same time you triggered a Punkbuster violation.

You went from trash to pretty good. How do you explain that?

Angry_Cuban13
    As i said, i have more than 1500 hours on ps4, i can tell you about that too or i don't know, i'm already scared to expose myself on this platform, i don't understand why the ban, at least show me the Punkbuster violation that i don't understand how it works the truth is that this "violation" is due to and why, give me explanations why i am not playing at this moment, it is as simple as that, you have to explain yourself, not me, if your system tells you something, tell me, there is room for mistakes, because window playing isn't cheating that I know of, using sensitivity tricks either, so what do we do? thank you and take care.

• efimero
    User

Encima que mantenemos el juego vivo, te expulsan de los pocos servidores que hay por jugar bien, mira vos, no sabia eso, o sea que por 3 o 4 llorones que mate muchas veces y te reportan de una ahora no se puede jugar, se le da la razón a la nada misma, eso da mucha bronca, no tiene sentido la verdad, yo también debería haber echo lo mismo, muchísimas cuentas con estadísticas sospechosas que si usan cheats o lo que sea, siempre me quejé de eso y nadie hacia nada, pero es así, es esta comunidad el que paga los platos rotos es aquel que juega bien, bien hecho hicieron enojar una vez más a un jugador honesto, encima ponen ban permanente ?!?!?! mínimo se pone una advertencia y se aclaran las cosas, se le pide ts o ds, permisos para entrar a la pc del jugador o algo, es muy simple tirar un ban de una, este sistema funciona cuando personas salen 200/0 en una partida que mas de una vez me los he cruzado y nadie decía nada, esto pasa cuando la gente cambia de plataforma o consola, pero ¿ban permanente en serio?, no hay razón para eso, y que información puede haber tirado el punkbuster si no hice nada repito, no hice nada gente, media pila con eso, entiendo que pueda ser sospechoso, para eso se juntan pruebas o se habla con el jugador, acá estoy y nadie me da una explicación coherente, "You have a huge spike in skill right around the same time you triggered a Punkbuster violation. You went from trash to pretty good. How do you explain that?" lo estoy explicando y nadie me da una solución, me siento muy decepcionado, quiero jugar y amo este juego, y usar cheats me parece arruinar alta experiencia en un juegazo como lo es este, nefasto.

• efimero
    Retired Staff

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #59157: efimero (slot #23) Violation (AIMBOT) #59157 [bacdc78d52b6267b02ff6e2ad2d10c8e(-) 201.250.241.183:3659] - 2020-08-26 06:58:58

There is no “room for mistakes”. You triggered the Punkbuster violation which is controlled by Evenbalance, not us. We simply collect that data. So us logging that violation was not a mistake or an error. If you believe that to be an error, then you should work that out with Evenbalance. 

• efimero
    User

"

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (AIMBOT) #59157: efimero (slot #23) Violation (AIMBOT) #59157 [bacdc78d52b6267b02ff6e2ad2d10c8e(-) 201.250.241.183:3659] - 2020-08-26 06:58:58

There is no “room for mistakes”. You triggered the Punkbuster violation which is controlled by Evenbalance, not us. We simply collect that data. So us logging that violation was not a mistake or an error. If you believe that to be an error, then you should work that out with Evenbalance. 

Sovereign_Skies

y como puedo hacer para demostrar que no fue aimbot, es posible que con configuraciones en la sensibilidad el PB lo detecte como aimbot? si es así es la única manera que lo veo posible, no tiene sentido sino, no use cheats, como me contacto con Evenbalance, necesitan pruebas de que "trucos" de sensibilidad use, busco el video no tengo drama, pero no use nada eso es lo mas frustrante del tema, necesito ayuda.

• efimero
    Retired Staff

Your ban will remain in place until you can clear out with EvenBalance why you raised a violation.

You can visit them in their website https://evenbalance.com

Due to the spike in stats and PB violation your ban remains.