This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • theonlya
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

If you really want to, you can record a game where you replicate the stats in the reports I found. Minimal res of 720p and 60fps. Full game with the type 88, over 70% headshots. Same KPM, same KD, same accuracy, about the same amount of kills.

You have 48h.

• theonlya
    User
    Member since March 03, 2018

I reinstalled the game like a week ago (After 4 months of not touching any video game), I don't have good skill now.

And no I don't lie, you can check my reports dates.

A server I played so much inside back then, recently added your "anti-cheat" and I got suspended because of this battle in locker 2 years ago.

Which I didn't even hack inside, and I really miss playing this server, I don't care about all the other servers out there that using your anti-cheat.

Please guys, look at my stats, does it look like a cheater account? 

I really hope you can understand me and unban me (even from this one specific server)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/PC/5cb91625-46cb-469f-805c-94a459dd22b0/RB-Rentnerbrigade-Dragon-Valley-1000-Tickets/

• theonlya
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Because of the massive difference with your overall stats and those reports, I think you know pretty well why I am not convinced.

Your appeal is denied. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED