This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KkopssaL_DY
    User
    Member since July 06, 2018

ok that is my mistake and i'm admitting that. sorry for not telling you that 72hrs are not enough time for me and that is all my fault. SORRY.

but please mr.moderator please give me some time. I've contacted with a man who knows the guy reported me(server admin), and I have to show my innocent like in 2~3 hours, but i can't join the server because of the BF4DB.com's ban.

Please, i don't have enough money for buying new account and i don't even want to buy it.......I used my account with true love and clean history, i don't wanna be banned with this account

show me some mercy, man please just give me some time and i'll send you some videos that can prove myself.

PLEASE, MAN I BEG YOU LIKE THIS......PLEASE.

TURN MY ACCOUNT IN TO INVESTIGATING AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU DISSAPOINTED TO ME

I BEG YOU PLEASE.

and please don't lock this up....i wanna talk to you

• KkopssaL_DY
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Well you still didn't post any videos even after a whole week.

There are servers in Asia that don't use BF4DB plugins which you can join with no problem and get some video clips.

You could have stated it in the first appeal, or posted somethingĀ meaningfulĀ in this thread instead of pure begging but you didn't.