This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sky
    Sky
    User
    Member since June 21, 2020

SkyIsYourGuy

https://bf4db.com/profile/Sky

I have claimed my soldier.

I was banned roughly 3 years ago for "boosting another player" after owning this game for about 2 months. The day prior to the email I was grinding a whole day of BF4 by myself. I went to bed and woke up with an email saying I was boosting another player and as a result, my account would be suspended for 7 days, resetting all of my previous achievements. I looked further into this false ban as I knew I was not cheating or "boosting another player". I found out that many others were people who were banned falsely as well. Three years later, I still cannot join any servers nor can I join any multiplayer games as I will just get kicked for being banned. It's super frustrating. I want to play this game again but I can't. I have no evidence that I wasn't boosting because...

1- This occurred three years ago.

2- I was playing by myself at 3 am and I have no footage of it as I didn't think I'd get banned.

I'm a much more mature person now overall and the thought of cheating is never going to cross my mind. It never did, and it never will. I want to take a break from tactical shooters and competitive games but I can't now. I've attached an imgur image showing the email I received 3 years ago. I would love to be unbanned, thank you.

Best,

-Sky

• Sky
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Stat padding is against EA's ToS. Contact EA directly and if they state that the FairFight ban was in error we will lift our ban.