This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • V4I0Jr
    User
    Member since June 28, 2018

So because someone, that was not me, got those stats in the game, and I cant do the same, I get banned?
  • V4I0Jr
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"
    So because someone, that was not me, got those stats in the game, and I cant do the same, I get banned?
    V4I0Jr

Your account seems to have been used for cheating, so it got banned. Sounds reasonable to me.

• V4I0Jr
    User

Well damn man. So all I can do from here is create a new account and buy a new game?
  • V4I0Jr
    Administrator

"
    Well damn man. So all I can do from here is create a new account and buy a new game?
    V4I0Jr

I'd suggest you to read our ban policy first. It states that we ban new accounts of users that are already banned here.

• V4I0Jr
    User

Well shit. Can I play on any BF4 servers?
  • V4I0Jr
    Administrator

"
    Well shit. Can I play on any BF4 servers?
    V4I0Jr

Any ranked server that does not use our plugin or Official servers (those are not affected by 3rd parties).

• V4I0Jr
    User

Okay. Thank you for your help with helping me understand this situation Scavenger!
  • V4I0Jr
    Administrator

"
    Okay. Thank you for your help with helping me understand this situation Scavenger!
    V4I0Jr

No problem. Please, always enable 2FA on any online account if available to prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

Locking this thread to prevent spam.