This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KrazyBernie
    Banned
    Member since July 17, 2019

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1123953291836910976/232040461/

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1121109706161877440/232040461/

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

The more reports the better. Thanks for your cooperation so far.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

You're welcome

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Howwydoe said he cant find me anymore Reports, This was about a Cheat/Hack Accusation, the Videos posted by (Asolley) actually prove otherwise. Then He said you guys turned it into a Linked Accusation.? That has also been Proved incorrect, We only share an IP address.  We as a Community on our Server have never played at the same time on someone else's Server as we think that we create an unfair advantage to the average BF4 player. The original posting of the Videos by (Asolley) Violates your very terms of service. 

Video Evidence:

• All video evidence must be a minimum of one minute in length, although two minutes is preferred to show context of the video.

• All videos must be unedited, with a preferred resolution of at least 720p.

• Videos that are incomplete, muted, edited, modified, or not the original upload may not be used.

Bans that are issued by clans, communities, or individual server administrators will not be accepted without evidence to support the hacking/cheating claim.

Linked Accounts:

• Accounts having overlapping IP and timestamp information will be considered a linked account. Player information streamed to the Service can be used for this purpose.

• If an account is currently banned by BF4DB, all other accounts that are positively identified as a linked account will receive a ban for “Linked Account” as well. Similarly, if the main ban successfully appeals, all other alt bans will be lifted.

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

"

Howwydoe said he cant find me anymore Reports, This was about a Cheat/Hack Accusation, the Videos posted by (Asolley) actually prove otherwise. Then He said you guys turned it into a Linked Accusation.? That has also been Proved incorrect, We only share an IP address.  We as a Community on our Server have never played at the same time on someone else's Server as we think that we create an unfair advantage to the average BF4 player. The original posting of the Videos by (Asolley) Violates your very terms of service. 

Video Evidence:

• All video evidence must be a minimum of one minute in length, although two minutes is preferred to show context of the video.

• All videos must be unedited, with a preferred resolution of at least 720p.

• Videos that are incomplete, muted, edited, modified, or not the original upload may not be used.

Bans that are issued by clans, communities, or individual server administrators will not be accepted without evidence to support the hacking/cheating claim.

Linked Accounts:

• Accounts having overlapping IP and timestamp information will be considered a linked account. Player information streamed to the Service can be used for this purpose.

• If an account is currently banned by BF4DB, all other accounts that are positively identified as a linked account will receive a ban for “Linked Account” as well. Similarly, if the main ban successfully appeals, all other alt bans will be lifted.

KrazyBernie

You do not have to quote our terms. We are well aware of them. That the person who reported you did not have anything that falls within the terms does not mean we do not have additional evidence that does.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Perfect, Thank you.

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

I set your case to investigating for now. Due to holidays staff availability is limited so full investigation takes more time. You won't get kicked while your case is open.

• KrazyBernie
    Banned

Thank you for your response, I'm a patient person no worries, and I do understand you guys and gals have many Ban inquiries to review. I did have one concern, Howwydoe is under investigation as well as others in our community, and for some reason we are linked..? Is that something that I did by accident while joining your BF4DB.? or are you under the impression we are Linked somehow? We do play together and we do play on an access point at times. We do play on the P2P BF4 Server when we are together as well as the other players who joined in, in the writing of our Defense Reply to the Original Ban Thread created. 

Thanks again, [P2P] KrazyBernie 

• KrazyBernie
    Administrator

Links verified. Valid. Account blocked from posting for violating the appeal terms.

APPEAL DENIED