This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Black_r1ce
    User
    Member since January 11, 2018

First of all, I didn't play with many other games in the middle game. I came back to play for 2 weeks. You let me play this kind of data. And at the beginning, I also said that I basically only play M4 and ACE23?

• Black_r1ce
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

Can, or can you not replicate those stats on video?

• Black_r1ce
    User

What the meaning of this sentence does not understand a bit. If you really want the video, I'll try to record you a KD 2 > M4, right?

• Black_r1ce
    Administrator

Sure, if the headshot ratio is 40% or higher it comes close to those battlereports.

• Black_r1ce
    User

First of all, I'm talking about M416 and you are what I mean by ban.?

• Black_r1ce
    Administrator

I might reconsider your ban if you are able to achieve a 40%+ headshot rate on the any of the weapons in the battlereports that Burt found.

Ofcourse not only the headshot rate needs to match the battlereport, also the kpm and the accuracy.

• Black_r1ce
    User

Can this data be three days ago?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/zh/battlereport/show/1/951754297582752576/1707271786/

• Black_r1ce
    Administrator

That is not what I asked. Last time I repeat this:

1. Record your gameplay.
    2. The gameplay needs to be the same as in the battlereports.
    3. If the stats in the gameplay video are close enough to the battlereports, we reconsider your ban.
    4. You have 72h.
  • Black_r1ce
    User

I'm sorry, you ban. It's better to change my data abnormity to "technology prohibition"!
  • Black_r1ce
    Administrator

Let me get this clear, YOU come here with a story that you did some killtrading. This on it's own is already a violation of EA's ToS. We do not ban for it, but EA can and has done that quite a few times.

After further investigation Burt found some odd battlereports. We want to know how you got these, as they are not a result of killtrading. If you are gonna complain we have the full right to keep the ban based on the stats in those battlereports. I offer you a chance to get the ban removed. Take it or leave it.

• Black_r1ce
    User

Sorry this qiangrensuonan chance not worth mentioning! And can you give a list of a list of ban servers? It doesn't mean it's a waste of time every time you get into the suit. Thank you or you can see that the server has been involved in your ban plug-in thanks.
  • Black_r1ce
    Administrator

I have no idea what you are trying to tell.

Last time, are you going to record or not?

• Black_r1ce
    User

Where can I see a server with your plug-in so I can avoid it
  • Black_r1ce
    Administrator

You can't. You will notice it on the moment you are kicked. Official servers are always an option, those can not kick or ban.

• Black_r1ce
    User

First you put down these words and that I still want to say again this will also be the last time that the book can be kd2.0, but you are the universe of different headshot rate than 40%? I don't want to waste time here to let other players decide this, "BF4 is destroyed by you."