This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SusStresser
    User
    Member since August 04, 2024

1) They banned me by putting LINKED ACCOUNT to accounts that are not mine
    2) They say I used cheat, where is the video and the proof that confirms it?
    3) They say that "OBVIOUSLY THOSE ACCOUNTS ARE YOURS" And the proof? Do you have access to the email of that account to know this?
    I demand my unban.

I also want to clarify that I haven't played the game in like 2 or 3 months and 3 weeks ago I was banned, this doesn't make sense.

I also want to confirm that they have no proof that the accounts they have banned for being a cheater are mine, they simply said "OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE YOURS" and closed the ticket.

Then they said that in the 3 accounts that I have used I have been using cheat, but they did not send the evidence. Just a silly form that does not prove anything, I CLAIM THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO ACCUSED ME OF CHEAT. I TOLD THEM "IF YOU THINK I AM CHEAT, DO A SPECT ON ME AND RECORD IT AND UPLOAD IT BF4DB" how strange that those people who accused me of cheating did not upload it and did not send the evidence. OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I AM A LEGAL PLAYER. 

If the people who saw me play on the server, and even spectated me and recorded me, but didn't see anything strange and didn't upload it on bf4db, how do the admins know that supposedly "I AM A CHEATER"? It would be better if they spectated me too so they would keep quiet, from what I see it is difficult for them to know that they made a mistake, I imagine that they also banned a lot of innocent people because they don't know how to play like many good players.

And if really "MY SCORES IN THE GAMES ARE RARE" why there was not any player of that server who recorded me and uploaded the cheat test on this website?

ADMINS, DO YOUR JOB BETTER

• SusStresser
    User
    Member since August 01, 2024

I dont mean to get in the way of this, but If its any constellation as per what was said in your transcript,

https://bf4db.com/appeal/1269644691444596788

maybe this should remind you as to why you were banned.

and as for the "proof" that the admins do not have, here you go :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bct4giUeTgs

• SusStresser
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

"No proof"? You wouldn't be banned, nor have your appeal denied if there was no evidence. Just because every scrap isn't disclosed doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist.

If it helps, there is indeed evidence of continued cheating on all of your claimed accounts. Right here, for example. Of course, the link is also valid, which is why your appeal was denied in the way it was. Even if you continue to deny it, the accounts are very clearly yours.