This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SusStresser
    User
    Member since August 04, 2024

Here we can see how unprofessional the support is. If they have support people like this, then the administrators are worse than them.

It just says "in your claimed accounts you used cheat" But there is no evidence and all the people who spectated me didn't notice anything strange in my game.

They are also saying that the IP is with that hacker. But they don't send any PROOF, they talk a lot and show little.

Here I leave you another evidence that the administrators and support are corrupt

• SusStresser
    User
    Member since August 04, 2024

• SusStresser
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

While this has been mildly entertaining, your continued complaints about your ban (and subsequent appeal) does violate our forum rules, and is getting out of hand. I recommend you stop, before you have your access revoked.

A video is not the only evidence of cheating. Nor are Punkbuster Violations. The statistical evidence that was presented in your first complaint is extremely-obvious.

Also, Patreon supporters are not Staff, there's nothing corrupt to see there. People are just enjoying your meltdown.