This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Enginaar
    User
    Member since July 27, 2018

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1021103163102267648/185814871/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1021108947332696320/185814871/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1021819011379195904/185814871/

These battle reports are given to declare me as a cheater but I used a dead cheater's loadout. As you can see on those reports WEHMACHTlIlII is the player I am talking about. He sait it was a bug and I didn't know that was a ban reason. I want my ban to be removed as you can see I don't have any other suspicious stats or bug/glitch use in my 4000h play time. I just made a mistake unintentionally and now I know my fault, I can do anything to make up for it.
  • Enginaar
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You made quite a few kills with it. Can you prove you picked it up? Otherwise I can't verify if you spawned it yourself or if he spawned it.

Seeing the first report, where the cheat did not make any kills at all, it seems a bit like he carried you (assuming you did pick it up, but can't verify that). Combined with the amount of kills, I don't think it was a mistake.

Both scenario's I personally consider cheating. If you spawned it yourself definitely is. But "using" someone else his cheat by letting him spawn things for you, gives you the same advantage as he has. Only you did not download anything yourself.

• Enginaar
    User

"

You made quite a few kills with it. Can you prove you picked it up? Otherwise I can't verify if you spawned it yourself or if he spawned it.

Seeing the first report, where the cheat did not make any kills at all, it seems a bit like he carried you (assuming you did pick it up, but can't verify that). Combined with the amount of kills, I don't think it was a mistake.

Both scenario's I personally consider cheating. If you spawned it yourself definitely is. But "using" someone else his cheat by letting him spawn things for you, gives you the same advantage as he has. Only you did not download anything yourself.

Scavenger
    He didn't carry me, he supplied and revived eveybody (I guess he was trying to hide his cheat) and he was dying sometimes, after a match I wondered how was his loadout so I took his loadout from the ground when he died and he had ammo box+medic bag+rawr+spawn beacon. I used his rawr and I died because I was camping on a normal position but he was flying around. Also I added him on battlelog and I will also video prove it if he plays the game again but until then is there anything else I can do to exculpate myself? I can even let the players I killed to kill me back.

• Enginaar
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

If you do not provide a video where you are clearly picking up the kit, your ban appeal will be denied. Can you provide a video?

• Enginaar
    Administrator

And not a new video, a video from the moment you played those 3 games.

• Enginaar
    User

"

Scavenger

I don't have a video from those games, but I can share game log(if there exist is such a thing)?

• Enginaar
    Administrator

"

"

Scavenger

I don't have a video from those games, but I can share game log(if there exist is such a thing)?

Enginaar

Anything that can prove you are the one picking it up, not spawning it. Afaik the only way to prove this is a recording.

• Enginaar
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Already said you didn’t have a recording, which is what we would have needed. 

Appeal denied.