This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jcoolfinger
    User
    Member since November 15, 2019

I have recewntly found out that somebody reported me on this platform and I was banned...so I looked at my profile and my stats etc

https://bf4db.com/player/1815020230

I am admin myself and this french person who reported me where the "evidence" is a video where I shot him out of a heli "once" and took his heli after he killed me 20 times or more and insulted me on his server....so I left his server because this french gentlemen where not very polite..they baserape on their server they allow vehicle stealing etc etc etc and when you kill them they accuse you of hacking..

Btw people of this clan who reported me were banned on our server "dusty-angels" before because of fishy results like 61:11 etc and he insulted other players...

So again when I look at my profile in here what is the proof for a "multihack"...if there is none I would like you to delete me out of your ban list and lift this ban!

Your help is warmly appreciated

JCoolfinger!

Thanks for the answer but this is bullshit I am not using a hack !

• jcoolfinger
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

The video quite clearly shows the use of a magic bullet - you kill 1 enemy in the kill feed with the information "KILLED" and then the pilot of the helicopter with no weapon in the log as well. 

Clear use of multihack.

APPEAL DENIED