This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TonyFerraro54
    User
    Member since July 26, 2018

alright back at it again back here after being sent to even balance inc. and I'm still having the same problem, I'm not sure if linking my ticket will work or not but nevertheless (STAFF NOTE: Ticket link moved to private view to prevent spam )  there it is so basically the short version of the story is that i was banned for some odd reason and no one has been able to give me a real reason why I've been banned and I've been sent all around the internet for months yet still no news on how or why or even if there its any hope. anyways all i want is to be able to play my favorite game again. if anyone is able to help I thank you very much for your time an effort it means a lot. even if there is nothing you can do your time is appreciated !

• TonyFerraro54
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You were told by us to include the violation information on your ticket which we provided to you, you failed to do so.

You need to resubmit a ticket to EvenBalance and await for their response.

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WITH YOUR TICKET:

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #79748: TonyFerraro54 (slot #25) Violation (MULTIHACK) #79748 [fac605e06a7fa2d0ac1e86e40a6a3c10(-) 67.165.46.135:3659]

If EvenBalance admits this violation was triggered in error, we will lift the ban.

Until then,

APPEAL DENIED.