This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • jackson019
    User
    Member since February 17, 2018

Looks like a damage mod and possibly some form of recoil control. Using the AWS with a heavy barrel he manages multiple times (timestamps in video description) to drop 3+ enemies in what looks to be too short an amount of time while maintaining a very impressive 24% accuracy on 180/180 kills. Does not appear to be burst firing the weapon during the video, always spraying full auto. An odd moment at 26:50 could be a slip up on a wallhack as well.

BF4DB Stats

• jackson019
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1028693928288536512/596108493

180 kills -  920 hits.   (this is not a dmg hack)

for the video i'll let the moderator decide. (recoil hack is hard to proove in specator mode) and for wallhack (this is metro ... ) 

• jackson019
    User
    Member since February 17, 2018

I've played a couple thousand hours of metro and getting such a high accuracy and kill count with just an LMG (let alone a high rof lmg like the AWS) is something I don't recall happening before it's that rare (I'm sure it may have, but the vast majority of kill counts closing in on 200 are done with some use of a shotgun). Still looks like a wallhack on that timestamp, metro has nothing to do with it. Of course it could be another fantastic spectator glitch. Not sure how you get hit statistics, but 24% accuracy on a 180 kill game all with the AWS with a heavy barrel is remarkable.

Found another report of him on Dragon Valley Conquest Large. 111/24 22% accuracy. Just seems really off to me.

• jackson019
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

That accuracy is very achievable especially on a map like lockers.