This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Predator1333
    User
    Member since October 22, 2019

because I've never cheated in a multyplayer really because if you look at my battellog you can see that.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Predator1333/stats/178572874/pc/

I know that all but it is so.

and if you blow people away in their dice camouflage, it's because they're darker than the environment (thermal image) and their weapons are flying through them and you can still see them clearly, then you shoot them

and if I bring a tank to a burst with a shot then I've previously put a mine behind / under / next to him and shot at the mine very useful with campers

and just because I think of things the other does not even consider as the above two mentioned then I can not help but cheat in multyplay I feel like you as honorless and skill-going

and as long as there are no videos or screenshots that substantiate any allegations against me, please contact me immediately to remove them from the list

If there are any, I'm in this material to have the chance to explain

With friendly greetings Predator1333

• Predator1333
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

You got banned because of the GGC violation. You have to appeal there first. Your ban here will be lifted only in case GGC confirms the ban was falsely issued. Until then the ban remains.

• Predator1333
    User
    Member since October 22, 2019

Zuallererst möchte ich zuerst etwas auslöschen, das ggc überlackiert ist

Furthermore, a ban because of an assertion without tangible evidence, I find unsustainable

So where are the evidence for that?

• Predator1333
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Once again, you triggered GGC violation. The link I posted above says it all. I have already explained how it works. First, appeal on GGC, then, in case they remove the ban, your appeal will be accepted here as well. Until then, appeal is denied and thread is closed.

• Predator1333
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

GGC hat Dich gebannt und hat auch den Beweis (Punkbuster Violation!)! Erst wenn GGC den Bann aufhebt machen wir das auch. Bis dahin brauchst Du es hier nicht versuchen!

Appeal denied!