This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • vanzan
    User
    Member since August 30, 2020

Soldier Name: DGR-badboy

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:https://bf4db.com/player/1114961631

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: ( Yes)

Appeal: first of all let me thank you guys for this opportunity to express my regart for using cheat in your well protected servers...YES i admit it .

yes i have used aimbot in the servers there is no way that i can deny it..but its have been a year sins my ban and i realy realy missed the old days when i was having fun with frainds

People make mistakes all the time. I don’t mean that you should forgive people all the time but everybudy deserve a second chance ..Giving people a second chance allowing yourself to understand that not everyone acts the same way that they acted like year ago ..honestly i have no words to expline my position right now because i am gulty but i hope you can understand my regret and how i fell right now ..guys even if my ban appeal have been rejected im gonna say i am so so so sorry for using cheat and thank you again and it was best days of my life playing BF4

GREETINGS FROME LEBANON ...

• vanzan
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Soldier Name: DGR-badboy

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:https://bf4db.com/player/1114961631

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: ( Yes)

Appeal: first of all let me thank you guys for this opportunity to express my regart for using cheat in your well protected servers...YES i admit it .

yes i have used aimbot in the servers there is no way that i can deny it..but its have been a year sins my ban and i realy realy missed the old days when i was having fun with frainds

People make mistakes all the time. I don’t mean that you should forgive people all the time but everybudy deserve a second chance ..Giving people a second chance allowing yourself to understand that not everyone acts the same way that they acted like year ago ..honestly i have no words to expline my position right now because i am gulty but i hope you can understand my regret and how i fell right now ..guys even if my ban appeal have been rejected im gonna say i am so so so sorry for using cheat and thank you again and it was best days of my life playing BF4

GREETINGS FROME LEBANON ...

vanzan
    Appeal Denied