This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GrinchObama
    User
    Member since August 17, 2020

Soldier Name: (GrinchObama)
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (https://bf4db.com/player/910339566
    )
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes)
    Appeal: I bought the premium edition of Battlefield 4 on the steam sale today and when I tried to join a game it the servers kept telling me that I was banned for using aim bot. I haven't played for a year and was allowed to play on other servers before that so I didn't know what was going on. I checked my battlelog and my last legitimate match was a year ago (https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/GrinchObama/battlereports/910339566/pc/) and apparently it says I played 5 months ago even though I didn't have battlefield installed at the time. Looking at those matches it says I was going nuts with with the MG4 even though I've never used the gun up until supposedly that point. My account got hacked and somebody used it to go crazy with aimbot. My account on Origin always had a weak password because Origin is irrelevant to Steam and I only used it for Titanfall 2,Battlefront 2, and Battlefield; I never bothered changing it basically. I know that there is a section on here saying not to bother saying I got hacked and the appeal wouldn't go through but I don't know if its that cut and dry. I don't know if there is a way to further prove my innocence but I did buy the premium edition on Steam and if I was a supposed hacker then why would I drop 10 bucks and link it to a account I knew was banned from virtually every server. I sure hope there is a way to get this appealed because I was really looking forward to playing the DLC I never got to play.

• GrinchObama
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Where are you from? US or somewhere else?

• GrinchObama
    User
    Member since August 17, 2020

"

Where are you from? US or somewhere else?

Angry_Cuban13
    I'm from the US
  • GrinchObama
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning.

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.