This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • UCanCallMeMiku
    User
    Member since June 17, 2020

Soldier Name: JUSS-MIKU
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1766105267
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:  Today I got banned because map glitching. I used a glitch (stacking on a MAOV in boiler room) on Locker  to clip through a wall and get out of boundry of the map. I fully admit that I did this intentionally. However I didnt intend to use this glitch in a malicious way and it didnt granted me any advantage upon the enemies. It gave me no real advantage because there are still hitboxes u cant shoot trough, furthermore I got killed dozens of time trying to pull the glitch of. I did this only for exploration purposes. Im sorry that I broke the rules, but I think everybody would be excited if they could get out of boundry in there favorite videogame and explore it. I just found out about this glitch yesterday while watching YoutTube. As shown in the video proof against myself you can see that I wanted to explore the game throwing a smoke to see how it would behave with the hitbox. At the time beeing out of boundry I didnt kill anybody shown by the proof.

In conlusion I am not a cheater, toxic player or glitch abuser, I really like this game wich is why I wanted to explore it. Im sorry that I broke the rules, however I didnt used the glitch with a malicious intend. I hope you understand. Sorry for my bad English I am not a native speaker.

• UCanCallMeMiku
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You did do it maliciously. You are unkillable up there. It gives you an unfair advantage and you clearly tried to shoot enemies.

Appeal Denied.