This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Papi_Boyington
    User
    Member since October 29, 2020

Soldier Name: Papi_Boyington
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/948761562
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes
    AppealYes I admit I made a mistake, I used a bf4 hack because I was so frustrated with taking oneshots all the time in any servers  (with a  good ping 27ms however )  that I wanted to put myself in the latter's shoes for once. .. Very badly took me. Since then I bought the game again with a new account (Papy_Boyington70) not knowing until today how to get deban. I hope you will be indulgent with me because I am also on BF3 and I miss it too. I have never cheated on this game also. Thank you in advance for your help and one more time excuse me.

Best Regards

• Papi_Boyington
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

Soldier Name: Papi_Boyington
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/948761562
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes
    AppealYes I admit I made a mistake, I used a bf4 hack because I was so frustrated with taking oneshots all the time in any servers  (with a  good ping 27ms however )  that I wanted to put myself in the latter's shoes for once. .. Very badly took me. Since then I bought the game again with a new account (Papy_Boyington70) not knowing until today how to get deban. I hope you will be indulgent with me because I am also on BF3 and I miss it too. I have never cheated on this game also. Thank you in advance for your help and one more time excuse me.

Best Regards

Papi_Boyington
    Hi,

could you claim your other mentioned account as well please?

• Papi_Boyington
    User

ok no pb

• Papi_Boyington
    User

done

• Papi_Boyington
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

We do not give cheaters a second chance. 

Appeal denied.