• eurekarem
    User
    Member since April 02, 2018

BF4DB Profile:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/eurekarem/

Ban reason:  Reason: Multihack  -  (no evidence.)

Appeal:  Hello, I am 51 years old and I play with my 2 sons, I started getting kicked from servers after I purchased China Rising and downloaded a few of the free expansion packs.  I can assure you I have no idea how to hack/cheat, my sons do not do it either, I bought the game to have fun with them, and now I cannot play at all!!  

Can you please help, I don't understand why this is happening...

Thank you!! 

eurekarem

• eurekarem
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

You got banned for a Punkbuster violation. Create a support ticket at Evenbalance: https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

Be sure to add the full banreason to the ticket:

PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71554: eurekarem (slot #13) Violation (MULTIHACK) #71554 [41b968b728432b6a9e0f18086e6592b8(-) 173.90.203.109:3659]

If EvenBalance admits that the violation is a mistake, we will remove the ban.

For now:

APPEAL DENIED

• eurekarem
    User

I have made several reports to Evenbalance for the last week and no one contacts me!!

Thanks!

• eurekarem
    Administrator

It can take up to two weeks for them to respond. If no reply after those two weeks, you can pretty much consider it denied.

• eurekarem
    User

That's just great... anyone can plainly see by my stats alone that I am not cheating... I am a noob and it's obvious...

• eurekarem
    Administrator

A Punkbuster violation does not depend on statistics. It depends on blacklisted software being detected by EvenBalance.

• eurekarem
    User

I bought BF4 from Origin...

• eurekarem
    Administrator

Does not matter. Please send me the EvenBalance ticket link so I can verify if you created it the right way.
  • eurekarem
    User

Ok, 1 moment...
  • eurekarem
    Administrator

I set your post to admin view, as your access key for your case is in it. Do you have the EvenBalance ticket link too?

• eurekarem
    User

How do I set post to admin view?

I am looking for the email for the ticket links...

• eurekarem
    Administrator

Sorry, typo. I set it to admin view.

• eurekarem
    Administrator

Just stop doing that, not gonna work. Only one ticket will be handled.

• eurekarem
    User

Well, I don't understand why... I absolutely did NOT cheat in any way, shape or form...

• eurekarem
    User

I suppose I have to buy the game all over again and make a new Origin account??